• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Giant Manatee=zora?

Pikacondon

Title.
That's a smart theory. Personally, I dont think Jabu-jabu is a Zora at all. I think he's a giant mannatee. but, I totally don't think Zoras are cute.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
Who knows maybe he used to be a fit little Zora. With age and the weight of being King he may have gained some weight! And come on, Zoras are so cute :zora:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I don't think the Zoras actually descended from it, but rather they treat Jabu Jabu as their deity of sorts. I belive that the in game text says that Jabu Jabu created the zoras, I don't think he mated with another sea cow to create hundereds of tiny adorable fish people.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I do not believe Jabu-jabu is a zora, rather a protector who created the zoras, like the great deku trees is the protector and creator of kokiris.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Interesting point you have in here...

First off: Jabu Jabu is just the king of the Zoras (which is strange and doesn't make any sense, as the king is supposed to be that fat Zora with a crown who's daughter is Ruto, who is clearly a princess).

Maybe some kind of evolution: Zoras started as ginat fish who, in order to survive (maybe because there were little fishes to feed a lot of those big fishes), and thus only a few of them survive, being them Jabu Jabu's ancestors.
Then Jabu Jabu laid some eggs (supposing Jabu Jabu is female), and, from there on, the species started to evolute, to the point some species finally laid eggs from which some Zoras came out.

That theory is highly unprobable, and it is more reasonable to think that Zoras are different species from the ones of Jabu Jabu, thus answering your problem.

Good question, though :).

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
I thought he was more of like a water purifyier or water originatior. I always did wonder what happened to him in the future though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom