• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghost Lab and Ghost Hunters...real or Not?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
What do you think of programs like ghost hunters or ghost lab? Do you believe they are real or fake to attract viewers? Sometimes I have a feeling they are fake but on other times it feels like there could be some truth in them. I try to be openminded about it. What do you think? Do you like these kinda programs?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hard to say. As a ghost believer, I believe most of their footage to be real, but I do not believe they come to the right conclusions at all times. Sometimes they'll make something into a ghost when they could have done something to the footage. There's only certain things I see on the show that I believe.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to this genre of television. The only show that I watch (according to my knowledge) is Ghost Adventures which I believe still fits in with the genre of the paranormal. Personally I believe all of their adventures that they all go through as they pretty much plan for everything and anything possible during the night-out in the world's most paranormal locations. I personally believe in the paranormal so I tend to be skeptical when people claim to have encountered something paranormal. With Ghost Adventures though, they are very well prepared and plan accordingly just to see if they can catch even the small proof of the paranormal life.I can't say the same with the show The Dead Files. I don't know something about that show seems very skeptical. Maybe it is how they setup the show, but I really have a hard time believing their evaluations and experiences with the paranormal.

Skunk

Floof
I generally believe paranormal hunter shows to be fake. Editing and off-screen staff are wonderful things to exploit if you to throw a shadow down a hall or give a bump in the night.

Sheik

:the:
I'm not very familiar with these types of shows, but I'm just going to say no because I have absolutely no belief in ghosts or paranormal activity in general. Eh, but who really knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom