• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim: Your Thoughts?

What do you think of Demon Lord Ghirahim?

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty cool

• Okay...I guess...

• Disturbed

• Terrible

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
personally i loved ghirahim. i would find myself actually hoping to find him in the boss's room and to hear that creepy theme play. i also loved the final fight with him

B

buffgoron210

He was a unique character for the zelda series one that we will remember forever

Big Octo

=^)
Horribly, horribly overrated. First off, I don't think in the slitest bit that he's a unique villain. I've seen this type all over the place, and frankly, that doesn't make him awesome. Also, he's far from fabulous, he's just an awful character. I never did, I don't think I will ever be interested in his personality.

Hero of Wheels

The Link of the Present
I think he's really cool. The first time you meet him, he looked weird, yet Bad*** at the same time. The grab-your-sword move is also really awesome. The second time you meet he looks very... odd, let's just say. The fight was pretty hard, though. The third fight was flippin' epic. He looked like Fi on steroids, only he's a guy, and stabbing him from above before cutting his sword to pieces was really fun.

I think Ghiahim was AWESOME. What other villi an do you know that says his heart is filled with rainbows?:lol:

Z

Zelda_1225

Ghiahim is an awesome bad guy, but he looks to emo or goth

E

Elven_Muse

I like Ghirahim. I think that he's definitely very theatrical but that's all part of his charm :) And I love how formal he is sometimes.

Feral

The Drifter
I actually found him annoying but that makes it easier to kill him.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I found Ghirahim to be one of the best villains in the Legend of Zelda series. He was a little more creepy than past antagonists and by his various speeches to Link, he seemed very harsh and cruel which I enjoyed immensly. The battles with Ghirahim were all very fun in there own way, I personally like the third battle with Ghirahim the best. The first battle was a fantastic introduction to this great character and was a pretty big challenge for me at least. In the Fire Sanctuary, Ghirahim is the boss, this time he was a lot more difficult and fun to fight compared to the first fight. Finally, the third battle with Ghirahim was very unique in the way you had to push him off his platform and then have a pretty tough sword fight with him. The only complaint I have with Ghirahim is that I wished for him to appear more in the story inbetween his appearence in the Earth Temple to his battle in the Fire Sanctuary. Other than that minor complaint, I loved Ghirahim he was a very unique and original addition to the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

S

SkywardSword596

Best Zelda villain Ive ever seen. I mean he actually has a realistic personality. his mood swings remind me of the Happy Mask Salesman in Majora's Mask.

Favorite Ghirahim moment: When he hums his own theme song/when he licks his sword in the second fight:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom