• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim Not Looking Quite So Fabulous in New Artwork

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I think Ghirahim might become the "anti-master" sword from this artwork: View attachment 19269

Notice how Ghirahim has a red crystal on his belt, the anti-master sword has one on its hilt. The goddess sword (the one that fi turns into) has a blue crystal on its hilt, and Fi has a blue crystal on her chest. It makes some sense, but we'll see.

Yes, I think so to. Fi becomes the Master Sword, Ghirahim the Anti-Master Sword. My question is why we have never seen the sword in games later on the timeline?

To me it looks like he's gaining power. He has that face like "yes... I can feel the power surging through me!" I don't like the idea that he turns into the dark sword, it seems like the same thing that happened with Zant, though I'm one of the few that didn't really mind that part of the game. It made sense to me and I enjoyed it. Ghirahim isn't like Zant in the fact that we actually face him several times and he plays a bigger role then Zant ever did. Zant just showed up twice, the first time he almost killed Midna and the second time he revived Stallord. He didn't have as much going for him as Ghirahim does. I for one don't even want to try and guess the ending just to make it all the better for me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yes, I think so to. Fi becomes the Master Sword, Ghirahim the Anti-Master Sword. My question is why we have never seen the sword in games later on the timeline?
Either it becomes the trident of power or is the equivalent, making any who touches it the king of darkness. OR, it is destroyed. I can't see link wanting to actually keep that thing around for future evils to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom