• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim-final Boss?

so apparantly Ghirahim's after the imprisoned's powers.

do you think that Ghirahim will become the final boss, being a fusion of the imprisoned and himself?

As to the third encounter with him (which could very well be the final battle), will it be a fierce swordfight, with Ghirahim unleashing all his magical fury? or will it be a fight against a giant monster, who you have to use the terrain and environment to beat?

1. Where was it confirmed we fight Ghirahim three times instead of, for example, two or four
2. Are you forgetting Ghirahim has six partners we've not even seen yet

This is all according to the rumors, so it is far from confirmed.

I doubt the rumors are true, but I'm expecting a huge clash with Ghirahim's master, and then a surprise, high stakes final showdown with Ghirahim.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
A JohnFC said, this was just a rumor from 4Chan. It would be very interesting if this rumor were to be true, but all it is is just a rumor at the moment. Even if the rumor is true, I don't expect him to be the final boss. I still expect the King of Darkness to be the final boss and the epic conclusion to the epic game that is Skyward Sword. Why have all the climactic sequences of Ghirahim attempting to revive his master only to not face him (the master)?

A JohnFC said, this was just a rumor from 4Chan. It would be very interesting if this rumor were to be true, but all it is is just a rumor at the moment. Even if the rumor is true, I don't expect him to be the final boss. I still expect the King of Darkness to be the final boss and the epic conclusion to the epic game that is Skyward Sword. Why have all the climactic sequences of Ghirahim attempting to revive his master only to not face him (the master)?

Well, why not? Let's assume the other six henchmen aren't even that important and that Ghirahim is the "leader." In that case, if Ghirahim can usurp the throne of even the "King of Darkness," doesn't that make him appear more threatening?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

These are my views on the matter also. Rumours from 4 chan in the past have proven to be incorrect e.g Adelle. I think the revival shall be successful and we will have to face the Demon king/king of darkness who I believe is the horned creature from the into scene.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
That sort of power would certainly be enough motivation for Ghirahim to unseat his master, but I personally doubt it. The Imprisoned is obviously in a weakened state, struggling to break free, while at the same time he seems to be growing stronger. Perhaps his minions are on the move, activating some energy source that binds him to the ground. Once they each are powered, the confinement spell of the "Sealed One" will break, he slowly makes his way to the top (where we must hinder him), and somehow becomes something else entirely. We've seen this new form before, and nothing much was stated on it...the Sky Whale, that it.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
That sort of power would certainly be enough motivation for Ghirahim to unseat his master, but I personally doubt it. The Imprisoned is obviously in a weakened state, struggling to break free, while at the same time he seems to be growing stronger. Perhaps his minions are on the move, activating some energy source that binds him to the ground. Once they each are powered, the confinement spell of the "Sealed One" will break, he slowly makes his way to the top (where we must hinder him), and somehow becomes something else entirely. We've seen this new form before, and nothing much was stated on it...the Sky Whale, that it.

I believe the GT.TV origins Trailer showed the Sky Whale to be an overworld boss rather than a complete form of the Imprisoned.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Well, why not? Let's assume the other six henchmen aren't even that important and that Ghirahim is the "leader." In that case, if Ghirahim can usurp the throne of even the "King of Darkness," doesn't that make him appear more threatening?

Sure, but that would make him having a master pointless. It'd be the reverse of what happened with Zant, which would not be a good story element.

he could use the imprisoned's power for his own. example-

in the middle of swordfight, he summons a storm.

or something like that.

@ A_LINK_IN_TIME

Why couldn't it be both? We fight the Imprisoned in the overworld, so it would make sense that we fight it's completed form outside of a dungeon as well.

I'm not saying I think the whale is its next form, although I acknowledge the possibility. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm not sure how the final boss fight is going to pan out. No doubt there's going to be the classic use the Master Sword to deflect magical energy phase somewhere in there though. The Master will most likely be revived, but before he is able to come to his full power, the magic hour we have to kill him, we must defeat him. We will defeat him and Ghirahim will go into a rage and attack us with his utmost highest level of power, possibly stealing/borrowing from his master or fellow tribe members. Just a guess, cliche yes, but doesn't cliche make for the best and most epic moments?

not a bad idea, but it wouldn't be very climatic to have the big boss die and Ghirahim attack you after (even with stolen powers).

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
I don't think Girahim will be the final boss, as I have heard he isn't going to be the final boss. And maybe something connected with Girahim like a Leader, Boss or King more powerful and challenging for the final boss and why needed the master sword to fight, what we're all going to fight in the end of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom