• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Ghirahim and the Imprisoned Confirmed

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Translations for the latest famitsu scan have already started coming in. The imprisoned and Ghirahim have been confirmed as enemies.
I have been looking forward to lord fabulous's inclusion since the beginning. As for the imprisoned I can't say the inclusion of that ridiculous looking monstrosity excites me much, but maybe if we are lucky we will get Demise.

hyrule-warriors-scan-2.jpg

Edit:I have now added this scan of famitsu magazine, showing off the delightful Demon lord and black walking whale

Last edited:
I honestly couldn't care less about The Imprisioned, unless Demise is a result of him. But I'm disappointed about Ghriahim only being an enemy. But hey, maybe she'll catch Minda disease and become playable later on.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I honestly couldn't care less about The Imprisioned, unless Demise is a result of him. But I'm disappointed about Ghriahim only being an enemy. But hey, maybe she'll catch Minda disease and become playable later on.

Totally possible. It's not unlike Warriors to make villains playable. That said, the first Pirate Warriors' game didn't have playable villains, though the second one did.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Definitely Skyloft and Faron Woods. That makes 4 stages for Skyward Sword. Sort of. If you include Eldin Volcano and Lanyru Gorge by name despite them not looking much like they do in Skyward Sword.

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Bigger scans:

iKu7vh6YHplj0.jpg

iImycpTMlentv.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom