• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Getting Discouraged :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
You need to be a big more descriptive; where are you in the point of the game, what level are you, and what do you have trouble on the most?

Kazumi

chagy
You need to be a big more descriptive; where are you in the point of the game, what level are you, and what do you have trouble on the most?

This.

However, in general I would recommend playing as defensively as possible while playing the game. That means taking it slow, using your shield ALL the time, and only attacking when there is a good opening. Also, abuse the down-stab once you get it, and always try to have enough magic left for the Health spell. Those are just some things I found important to do when I was playing the game.

Tips and advice? There's so much to that.

Press/Holding Down the jump button makes Link do a full-height jump.
Press/Tapping the jump button makes Link do a low-height jump.

Keep those in mind when fighting those Knights (Ironknuckles). Jump Slash their heads will make killing them a lot easier, so doing a half-height jump will get you on the ground faster so you can block their swords.

A mid-air crouching stab is sometimes safer, since Link can block an upper sword thrust but at the same time, it can hit the IronKnuckle on the head also.
When you land on the ground, just remember to either hold down to keep crouching to block a low attack or let go of the d-pad to block upper attacks.

There are areas in the dungeons where the Ironknuckles are in a really low-ceiling narrow path where Link's head is touching the ceiling, you can still do a jump thrust, by pressing A then B quickly.
It's almost like you're pressing the buttons at the same time but in reality, you're pressing the Jump button first then B. You'll know you did it right because it's a 100% hit rate against the IKs even if they block Link's sword.
The crouching jump thrust works as well (crouch first, then do the A, B quick press), even in a non-low-ceiling area.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Feel free to make a more descriptive post in the future, but for now I think everyone has helped as much as they can considering the information you gave. Thanks.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom