• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Gerudo_gal's Art Thread

I don't have much to post yet, but I'll be posting my art here whenever it happens :).

To start, here's a sketch a drew this spring:

Q3TM9.jpg

based off of this:

Gerudo_Artwork_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

This is the sketch I drew, with pieces of the original OoT artwork photoshopped over it and stretched to my (mis)proportions to give it more depth. I also replaced the colours to make it look more like colours we see in real life people and cloth.

M7msX.jpg

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I don't have much to post yet, but I'll be posting my art here whenever it happens :).

To start, here's a sketch a drew this spring:

Q3TM9.jpg

based off of this:

Gerudo_Artwork_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

This is the sketch I drew, with pieces of the original OoT artwork photoshopped over it and stretched to my (mis)proportions to give it more depth. I also replaced the colours to make it look more like colours we see in real life people and cloth.

M7msX.jpg
It looks nice enough, compared to the game, it looks similar...in a way. My only complaint is the eyes. I don't know what, but I feel that you need to make it...sharper, I guess. But great work, Gerudo_gal. ^^

Thank you. I did what I could with the eyes, it was really hard to do much with them because they are so small!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom