• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GenGAME Minecraft Server Registration Thread!

J

jmba98

I would like to join because my friend jedizora told me abut it, and i am ok at building with redstone

M

mrchuck2

hi,my name is MrChuck2 and I should join because I love the server,I could help out other players,I build ****/and I will tell everyone i know to at least try this awesome server

hi,my name is MrChuck2 and I should join because I love the server,I could help out other players,I build awesome stuff,and I will tell everyone i know to at least try this awesome server

M

Mr.Kattykat

Hello, Minecraft username is rugbyscott98 (regrettably I can't change it). I've been playing as a guest for a few days now, and thought it was about time for an upgrade.

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
My minecraft name is Dlane_skyward

I would like to join because i want to help the server out(hoping to become builder) as much as possible...i love building things in minecraft! haha, ill build anything you want me to, no matter how big or complicated. thanks!

T

trekkiedude70

Hi! I'm Tethron, I am very good with breaking up fights and helping to calm people down. When it comes to creativity, I'm pretty good. But give me instructions and I'm the best builder. I really like helping out!

L

loadgator530

I'm loadgator530, I have been on this server before, and am friends wish a few VIP's, I may even want to become one soon. This is a great server, that is why I wish to join it.

B

batkirby0

I'm batkirby0 HOW MANY OF YOU REMEMBER ME!? xD Anyhow i finally am finding time to get back on minecraft and i noticed a little gengame emblem in my favorites. Then i remembered Hyrulecraft. So yeah, why whould i join? Because I am a amazing builder and I can be a good influence (most of the time) on others. So yeah, dont forget about me gengame :D

S

silver2403

hello im silver2403 and i would like to join because i am a good builder

J

jordog15580

name and why i should be here

jordog15580
I would like to join because im amazing and here this servers amazing so would go well together and because i love everyone on this server :love:

R

Reeceboy

Hi, I've been working a lot with rugbyscott today ad I really like the server, I'd like to stay on and become a member to have more fun in future! My username is reeceieboi.

E

epikerthanu

Hey everyone, this is the new whitelist application thread for our official Minecraft Server! To join in on the fun, connect to MC.GenGAME.net inside minecraft, and post your username here along with a reason why you want to join the server (Be creative!)

Im epikerthanu. I should be on the server because i am a good builder and i am nice.

A

Anibus

hi im Anibus5 on minecraft, i'd like to join because not just did zelda... Ocarina of time inspire me it is my favurite game and i still follow the series im almost done on skyward sword sofar. i come to minecraft rarely but id love to check this map out it would be a great sight to behold thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom