• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Mario Kart 7 Discussion

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
You beat me to it!

Btw, all retro courses have been announced, with the exception of the final N64 course.
N64 Luigi Raceway N64 Koopa Troopa Beach N64 Kalimari Desert
GBA Bowser Castle 1 SNES Mario Circuit 2 DS DK Pass
Wii Mushroom Gorge Wii Coconut Mall GCN Daisy Cruiser
DS Luigi's Mansion DS Waluigi Pinball Wii Maple Treeway
GCN Dino Dino Jungle
DS Airship Fortress
Wii Koopa Cape

You beat me to it!

Btw, all retro courses have been announced, with the exception of the final N64 course.
N64 Luigi Raceway N64 Koopa Troopa Beach N64 Kalimari Desert
GBA Bowser Castle 1 SNES Mario Circuit 2 DS DK Pass
Wii Mushroom Gorge Wii Coconut Mall GCN Daisy Cruiser
DS Luigi's Mansion DS Waluigi Pinball Wii Maple Treeway
GCN Dino Dino Jungle
DS Airship Fortress
Wii Koopa Cape

Yup. Said that in first post. I'm suspecting the final retro course to be either Ribbon Road or Wario Stadium since there is already a Toad Circuit.

I have updated the first post with some sweet knew footage of the Star and Leaf Cups!

Last edited:
Wait... this is just a discussion for everything about the game? Hmm... I read about this in the November's NintendoPower magazine, and I was a little concerned about it:
The player's custom karts will automatically convert to air or sea mode when necessary and then switch back when the tires return to the road.
There is absolutely not a big problem with this, as it eliminates the risk of falling off of the road, but it would make the courses much more complex than they would need to be as there would be more available elements to travel through. I suppose it'd make a nice way for shortcuts, but back to the point...

I'm the kind of person who will occasionally have a "stupid race" and I'll take a character of whom I do not like, and make them do terribly; fall off roads, hit traps, drive backward--and the best of all, do things that appear to be on accident during the replay. If these karts automatically convert, I won't be able to enjoy falling off of the road. xP Also, because he is in the roster now, Lakitu will no longer add to the humor of these comical races of mine (such as towing you back onto the track, inform you that you are driving backward...). I'm not sure I can handle taking the entire duration of the game seriously--I need a "stupid race" every now and then. xD

Wait... this is just a discussion for everything about the game? Hmm... I read about this in the November's NintendoPower magazine, and I was a little concerned about it:
There is absolutely not a big problem with this, as it eliminates the risk of falling off of the road, but it would make the courses much more complex than they would need to be as there would be more available elements to travel through. I suppose it'd make a nice way for shortcuts, but back to the point...

I'm the kind of person who will occasionally have a "stupid race" and I'll take a character of whom I do not like, and make them do terribly; fall off roads, hit traps, drive backward--and the best of all, do things that appear to be on accident during the replay. If these karts automatically convert, I won't be able to enjoy falling off of the road. xP Also, because he is in the roster now, Lakitu will no longer add to the humor of these comical races of mine (such as towing you back onto the track, inform you that you are driving backward...). I'm not sure I can handle taking the entire duration of the game seriously--I need a "stupid race" every now and then. xD

Check out the first thirty three or so seconds of the Star Cup video and you won;t be disappointed.

All tracks have been revealed. All track names and track order are correct. The only thing missing is videos for hte special and Lightning Cups.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom