• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Gaming Quiz

Wakes up the temporarily dormant thread.

Which Zelda game was titled "Triforce of the Gods" in its original Japanese release?

Wakes up the temporarily dormant thread.

Which Zelda game was titled "Triforce of the Gods" in its original Japanese release?
None. But a Japense port (nearly identical to Zelda 3) was called Triforce of the Gods.

Here's an easy question.
What is the name of two games made by Will Wright?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
"Here's an easy one" he says.

Who the F is Will Wright, I ask.

Anyway, I don't think we can use google for this so I'll guess. Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice?

**Edit: Googled it. It still wasn't an easy question for people who only pay attention to the games and not the people who made them.

None. But a Japense port (nearly identical to Zelda 3) was called Triforce of the Gods.

Here's an easy question.
What is the name of two games made by Will Wright?
Actually, "A Link to the Past" was titled as "神々のトライフォース", which literally translates to "Triforce of the Gods". You shall receive half a credit for that one. :)

Actually, "A Link to the Past" was titled as "神々のトライフォース", which literally translates to "Triforce of the Gods". You shall receive half a credit for that one. :)
But according to our own Zelda Dungeon wiki:
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Triforce_of_the_Gods
Zelda no Densetsu: Kamigami no Triforce (The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods), is a Zelda game released on the Satellaview attachment (BS-X Broadcasting System) for the Super Famicom in Japan.

So I think we are both correct.

"Here's an easy one" he says.

Who the F is Will Wright, I ask.

Anyway, I don't think we can use google for this so I'll guess. Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice?

**Edit: Googled it. It still wasn't an easy question for people who only pay attention to the games and not the people who made them.
Maybe you're right and I'm showing my age here. But for those who don't know Will Wright was CEO of Maxis and created Sim City, The Sims and Spore as his highlights.

Ok I'll let someone else ask a question now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom