• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GCC Round 2: Theme Battle

Voting GCC Round 2 Battle

• Destiny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilfo Freeze

• Ganondork

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Here are the entries of Round Two: Battle
I like to thank those who have participated. Peeps if you lose don't give up. It is not about winning but about showing what you can do :)
The winner will get an award and will be named on the homepage of ZD.

NEXT THEME WILL BE Pokemon
By this I mean anything Pokemon related. You can send your entries through pm to me.
Deadline: Thursday 19 July 12.00 PM CET

First Entry: Destiny
2m60bar.jpg

Second Entry: Chilfo Freeze
2uj38kh.jpg

Third Entry: Ganondork
GbdI

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Crap! I forgot about this and didn't make my entry! D: Oh well... I really like what Destiny did with hers, it looks really good.

So, I'm probably in for this next one, hopefully I can get it done. ^^

Ganondork

goo
Hmmm. Not a particularly difficult decision to make.

Destiny: I liked yours. It looks like a cool, faded out poster. Almost like an advertisement for the movie itself that was discarded, and gathered dust. There's not much else I have to say about it, although I did have a bit of trouble telling what that green blob in the background was. Took me a moment to figure out it was the Hulk.

Chilfo Freeze: I like the actual picture, but I have absolutely no idea what exactly you did in terms of adding effects. It looks like you slapped on the text, poorly blended it into the background, and then submitted it. That being said, it's not a bad picture by any means, I just have absolutely no idea what you did to the picture.

I vote for Destiny.

Forgive my lack of artistic expertise, however, I'd still like to vote here before the next round. I can't believe I completely forgot about this! D:

The contrast and brightness effects on Destiny's piece are amazing. Chilfo Freeze and Ganondork include some confusing decor elements but still come out strong.

That said, I'm not entirely sure if I should vote. A victory with 100% support would be overwhelming but I'll nevertheless hop on the bandwagon. ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Destiny really did an amazing job! The blending of the pics together worked out really well. In one word: Super master piece!

I do like the effects on Chilfo's work. I like how the teeth are showing around. I do think the black border should have been either another color or a cutout effect. But in general pretty good

Ganondork: I like this. It is good and I like what has been done with the text. The only thing what doesn't really fit is the pic on the right below the text be. That somehow doesn't fit in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom