• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art GCC Music Voting

Music Contest Voting

• Entry number 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry number 2

• Entry number 3

• Entry number 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This week's contest is about Dark Link. Come on people! I got only one entry so far. Please send me your entry if you like to participate. You have till Thursday the 24th to send your entries. The contests have been going great the last couple of weeks and I would love to keep it this way :yes:

Okay, the poll for the Music contest is up and you can vote. This poll will close after a week.

Again a lot of people have participated and the contest is going great so far :) Thanks to everybody who take their time for joing this contest!

Don't vote for yourself! I know who made what and it is not allowed to vote for yourself!

Note: Don't forget to me your new entries for the GCC Dark Link contest!

Entry 1:
zeldasig6.png

Entry 2:
Ocarina-1.png

Entry 3:
zdgccentrykorp.png

Entry 4:
musicil.png

These are the entries I received so far. If I have forgotten to add you pm me asap! I had to delete some pms but I'm pretty sure these are all the entries I received so far!

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The poll is closed and the winner is entry number 2 which is made by KYBYRIAN. Congrats! Your work will be shown on the main page!

Thanks everybody who participated :)

Entry 1 was made by FirevsIce
Entry 2 was made by Kybyrian
Entry 3 was made by Korp
Entry 4 was made by Lanzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom