• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gardening

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do any ZD forum dwellers like to garden?Personally I find home grown veggies to be the best and much better than anything store bought. It is very satisfying to eat your own produce. I have wild meadow flowers and sunflowers also but I'm more into the food growing side of things.

My favourite things to grow are Japanese pumpkins, crown prince pumpkins, courgettes, tomatoes, scotch bonnets, leeks, onions, carrots, blueberries and strawberries.

Anyone else like to grow stuff in their gardens?

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Oooo, My new favorite thread. I'm actually gardening a lot of stuff myself, mostly flowers. I got Sunflowers, Cosmos, Cardinal Climbers, Four o' Clocks, Wildflowers, and a few more I can't pronounce growing in my backyard. My sister has a few fruit and veggies growing as well.

Reactions: Dio

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I and my family literally just spent all of yesterday setting up our garden this year, hah. Had to screw together the garden beds (8x4), fill with dirt, dig a spot for the baby plants, all that jazz. Currently growing jalapeños, a bunch of cucumbers, both regular and cherry tomatos, rosemary, and sweet peppers. It's not completely full yet, so probably gonna get something else planted pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom