• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gap Between the Dimensions

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The form that Ganondorf takes whilst in the Twilight Realm (i.e. the weird green afro form) has plenty of power. Enough to blow Hyrule Castle to smithereens. There's no reason to assume he had no power whilst in the Twilight Realm, just not enough power to get back into the world of light.

Why would he then need to house his power in the weakling Zant. Ganon has nearly unlimited power he must have been unable to use it himself in the twilight realm.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
But again, you're assuming things rather than going with what we're given in-game. There's nothing that says he cannot use his power within the twilight realm and there's also nothing that says he has unlimited power. In fact, given that he's defeated by a lazy green hooded boy in tights I'd say his power is far from unlimited.

Well that lazy boy in green tights has the master sword and the triforce of courage. Ganondorf had been hit by his own magic and shot with light arrows first.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
First i believe its a simple refernce to a sorta hell or heaven, in (please dont kill me for saying this) the Link cartoons once ganons minions are killed they appear in a sort of trapped world/container, i believe the same thing appears here where there in a dead world, kinda like a shadowy world, (again i must make another reference) sorta like the doom dimension in bakugan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom