• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf's Nose

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
OoT: Long nose, a characteristic of the Gerudo

WW: Overcorrection of the mistake, NOT a Gerudo characteristic

TP: Undercorrection of the Overcorrection, NOT a Gerudo characteristic

Ninja

Well well well
Random indeed.

My vote for Ganondorfs best nose is from Hyrule Warriors. Just look at that evil perfection!

Hyrule-Warriors-Ganondorf-Playable.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganon was a skilled plastic surgeon. Well known for being able to make peoples faces the greatest in Koridai.

His best nose was in Twilight Princess. It had a distinct look without being too large or small. Hyrule Warriors he took it a bit too far and his skin is noticeably lighter than in TP. He'll be like Michael Jackson in the next game. Mark my words.

Ganon was a skilled plastic surgeon. Well known for being able to make peoples faces the greatest in Koridai.

His best nose was in Twilight Princess. It had a distinct look without being too large or small. Hyrule Warriors he took it a bit too far and his skin is noticeably lighter than in TP. He'll be like Michael Jackson in the next game. Mark my words.

I dont think C. Ganon had a nose... that's not dorf though i guess.

OoT3D nose best nose.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dont think C. Ganon had a nose... that's not dorf though i guess.

OoT3D nose best nose.
You are right. He went way too far, that's what surgical addition ends with. I don't think he even had any face left at all with which to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom