• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ganondorf

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Yeah, I noticed that. It's quite odd considering he has pointed, yet roundish (sort of) ears in both Wind Waker AND Twilight Princess. :S

Ganondorf_TWW.png
DarkLordGanondorf.png
Perhaps it is a detail that Nintendo did not put too much thought into?

^Ha, this makes me :lol:. Yeah, most of the Gerudo have round ears...
Gerudos.png
...but, interestingly enough, some do possess pointed (though small) ears. Perhaps it has to do with the Hylian admixture (mating?;))? Just look at the image below of Shloleekah; she clearly possesses pointed ears.
150px-Gerudo_Thief.png

Huh! This may all the Kings are in royal blood and not just a random person, as I suggested. I'm guessing the pointed ears are from the ones that mix with the Hylians. Guess that's one genetic they couldn't overcome, huh? XD

Buuuuuuuut, they changed Gani's later, so... (By the way, that's just a Gerudo Thief, not Shloleekah.)

Garo

Boy Wonder
Huh! This may all the Kings are in royal blood and not just a random person, as I suggested. I'm guessing the pointed ears are from the ones that mix with the Hylians. Guess that's one genetic they couldn't overcome, huh? XD

It's also pretty telling that the Gerudo don't appear to put too much store by blood purity; the one with pointed ears in the example above is one of their master swordsmen (swordswomen?), so clearly even those with pointed ears can ascend to high ranks.

Of course, it could always just be a model thing.

Buuuuuuuut, they changed Gani's later, so... (By the way, that's just a Gerudo Thief, not Shloleekah.)

Yes, Ganondorf and Nabooru both have the rounded ears, but the Gerudo Thieves and Shloleekah all have the pointed ones, because they mix with Hylians more (in OoT). That makes perfect sense! :yes:

but in oot3ds they al have round ears.
en the original version it also looks like nabooru has pointy ears if seen from the frond.
i think those were graphic limitations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom