• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf VS Majora

Who would win

• Ganondorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora

• It's a tie.

• Total voters
Z

Zach

This is a popular poll, and it surly has been done at least 100 times, but i couldn't find it here. If it dose exist I must have overlooked it, sorry.

So basically, if Majora and Ganon were to fight, who would win? I would say, Majora. If Ganondorf had the Triforce, It would be about a tie, but without it I think Ganon would lose. He was after the Triforce because he wanted more power. He has skills in magic and swordsmanship, but he has no outstanding power without the Triforce IMO.

Majora has an undetermined amount of power already, but I personally believe it's close to the Triforce of Power. Ganon took down Hyrule yes, but only with help, and he didn't really have all of Hyrule under control. Majora was going to destroy Clock town, and all the temples around it, if not the whole world, in 3 days if it wasn't for link.

I might be biased because I like Majora's mask just alittle better than Ocarina of Time, but I just think Majora's much more evil and wiked. He didn't want to become some short of king, he just wants to kill everyone. Ganon wants to be known as a ruler, so Majora wouldn't care if he killed himself to beat Ganon. Majora has nothing to lose.

Edit: When link fought Ganon and Majora, he wasn't alone. When he fought Ganon, he had the power of the sages and the Triforce of Courage, and when he fought Majora, I'm assuming he had the 4 giants helping him in some way. (I'm close, but I haven't yet beat Majora's mask. I just started the stone temple.) If link where to fight Majora or Ganon without that help, I'm sure even Link would lose to both of them.

What's your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamalthegiraffe

I think that Majora would win. It took Ganondorf 7 years to take over Hyrule, and it only took Majora 3 days to destroy Termina. Ganondorf also had the help of the Triforce.

Also, Majora is MUCH smarter than Ganondorf! In OoT you hurt Ganondorf by using his own spell against him. Ganondorf should've noticed that and used a different move!

Majora can posses people, like the Skull Kid. Majora also has 3 forms, while Ganondorf has only 2.

Over all, I think that Majora could kick Ganondorf's butt any day!

Ganon would win, Hands down, Even without the Triforce he is likely to win, The Triforce makes Ganon more powerful but his Swordsmenship and Magic Skills. Ganon could easily dispose anyone in his way that wasn't Link without a second thought.

Majora may be powerful but his power is no way near that of the Triforce of Power, This has the power of the Goddess that helped create Hyrule, Much more than that of something like Majora.

With the Triforce of Power there is no way that Majora would win, For one simple reason, That reason being that the Triforce of Power gives Ganon Immortality to everything except a few items (all wielded by Link).

I think that Ganon is just as Evil and Wicked in his own right, Think about what his rule did to Hyrule Town Market in OoT, Everyone either died or had to leave for Kakariko and Redeads stormed the Town. To be honest I would much rather die than live in terror from this King's rule for my life.

We don't know that it took Ganon 7 years to gain power over Hyrule, Infact, He probably did it when he gained the Triforce of Power which would be......pretty much as soon as Link pulled the Master Sword out of it's Pedestal. So he could have been ruling Hyrule for pretty much the full 7 years. (If anything does say that it took him the full 7 years please show me). We only hear that Ganon was ruling over Hyrule after 7 years because that was how long it took or Link to awaken in the Chamber of Sages.

The only reason that Ganondorf uses the same attacks when you are fighting him was because thats how Nintendo made it, They did it because it would be too hard if he kept changing his strategy over and over until he died. Majora's attacks only vary as much, The reason being that Majora has more s because he has 3 forms to do so, Ganon only 2.

The fact that Ganon to only have 2 forms doesn't matter, He has the Triforce, With the Triforce he more than makes up for that.

I don't think that Majora would be able to possess Ganon, Ganon's magic would simply shatter Majora before he could do anything to posses him. Ganon would win easily, I doubt Majora would be able to do anything at all before his death. Ganon was only killed by the Master Sword...."The Blade of Evils Bane", How could you get more powerful than that against a person that is pure evil, Even in Link's FD you couldn't kill him. Majora gets killed by either the Kokiri Sword, Razor Sword, Gilded Sword or FD's sword, None of which stand up to that of the Master Sword's power.

How could an IMMORTAL man lose or even draw to a magical mask, Majora wasn't even that hard to be honest, Ganondorf was a lot harder, I actually lost more than 3 hearts against Ganondorf, Unlike Majora, I was kinda disappointed by how easy he was compared to Ganondorf and Ganon. Also Ganondorf always came back, He was only weakened (I think except on 2 occasions) never killed, Unlike that of Majora....who died to a weaker weapon.

Last edited:

Immortal_One

Math is power.
If we're talking about Ganon with the Triforce of Power, then it'll have to be a tie. Ganondorf in his human form wouldn't stand a chance against Majora and it's wrath. So if we're talking about the two of them fighting it out without anything to aid them, it would have to be Majora.

Ganondorf has pretty good swordsmanship, but he's no match for all of Majora's forms. Ganondorf has nothing but wits and some okay combat ability.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Regardless of any sort of skill either one of them may or may not possess, I hold fast to the belief that Ganondorf would be the victor should he and Majora somehow end up in a battle.

Why? Majora was defeated. Simple as that. Ganondorf, on the other hand, always comes back. There is always some way that he is revived or breaks free from whatever place he has been imprisoned. Even the goddesses could not destroy him. He is the ultimate villain.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
To me it depends on which Gandorf. If it's the Gandorf from Twilight Princess, he would totally win against Majora. But any other Gandorf, I don't know.

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
The main reason why Ganondorf would win is because, to be honest, Majora's Mask wasn't particularly powerful. Link as a child could destroy all of his forms using nothing but his sword and a few trinkets. Majora's Mask, for all of his unmeasurable magic power, lost to a kid who didn't even need the FDM to make short work of him.

On the other hand, Ganondorf couldn't even be touched without the sacred Light Arrows or the Blade of Evil's Bane- the only time anything other than these could even hurt him were when he lost control due to being stunned by said arrows. The Biggoron's Sword and Megaton Hammer, Goron artifacts built for power, couldn't finish Ganondorf off alone.

Not only was Link an adult when he whupped Ganondorf, but he needed to bring along Light Arrows and the Master Sword. Majora has neither of these, and he got soundly flattened by a little kid with nothing but a nonmagical sword and a few elemental arrows.

C

cpunerd96

If Majora and Ganandorf were put into an arena and they fought to the death, Ganandorf would win.

Ganondorf has a body, Majora does not. (This is assuming that Majora didn't posses anyone beforehand and Ganondorf doesn't have the triforce) Ganondorf has a big sword. Majora does not. Ganandorf is the best villian ever made. Majora is not.

People. Need I say more?

Ganon/dorf would win, not matter how you slice it. It's not really "fair" to take away his Triforce piece, since that's what we fought him with and what he has in almost every single game. With it, nothing ungodly can touch him. Only the sacred light arrows and the blade of evil's bane can harm him. He's also immortal, which means he couldn't die no matter what Majora did to him. Like TVT said up there, Majora apparently isn't as tough in battle as some would like to believe. If the Kokiri Sword can actually kill Majora, that makes him/her look kind of weak, wouldn't you think?

If Ganondorf and Majora fought each other, I think that Majora would come out as the winner.

The reason why I pick Majora is cause I think that Majora is more insane then Ganondorf, and would probably use a ton of weird attacks to keep Ganondorf off balance.

That's why I choose Majora over Ganondorf.

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
I'm unsure how Majora's weird attacks would really have any effect on Ganondorf- remember he was invincible to everything but light arrows and the master sword. Ganondorf being off-balance wouldn't be an issue, since he really just couldn't be harmed by anything he's got. We're talking a guy who's invincible versus a crazy mage.

I'm unsure how Majora's weird attacks would really have any effect on Ganondorf- remember he was invincible to everything but light arrows and the master sword. Ganondorf being off-balance wouldn't be an issue, since he really just couldn't be harmed by anything he's got. We're talking a guy who's invincible versus a crazy mage.

Yeah, I don't see how being insane would give Majora the edge. If anything, it would give Ganon/dorf the upper hand. While your foe is just mindlessly attacking with no strategy whatsoever, he would just be watching it, unharmed by its attacks, and would find out the best way to beat it. He'd have a strategy and quickly dispose of Majora while Majora was still using its weird attack that did absolutely nothing at all to harm him.

I agree, Because Majora is slightly insane I don't see how that would give him an advantage. Infact, I think this would give Ganondorf the advantage or being able to take Majora down, Majora would have no Strategy against Ganondorf, Even if he did manage to make a strategy it would be useless for one simple reason....There are only a few weapons that can harm Ganondorf.....Majora's mindless attacks arn't one of them.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
As of right now, both Ganondorf and Majora have 8 each. I can't really decide which one of them would win. I guess that is something we can decide if there was a video, but that will never happen.

Watching this topic makes me wanna play MM again. Too bad the emulated version for GC is screwed with.:(

Z

Zach

I finally beat Majora's mask, so now I've beat MM and OoT.

I was kinda disappointed with Majora's last battle. Well, It's pretty difficult without the Fierce Dentiy Link mask, but I used it the first time and holy crap, I beat him in 30 seconds. What the hell. The mask should give me an advantage, not the freaking battle.

Oh well, do I change my choice? Yeah. I think Ganon would beat Majora if Ganon had the triforce, and would be about a tie without it. I still like Majora better, but Ganon is infact stronger. But Majora being insain, could do something dirastic like destroying the planet in the efforts to beat Ganon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom