• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf Vs Bowser

J

Jaraghan

First time here, by the way. Always been a fan of Zelda, and wanted to find a forum where I can discuss it! I'm not sure if I am in the right category though. Anyways.

My friend and I got into a discussion about who would win a straight 1v1 fight, with no minions. Ganondorf, or Bowser? Two iconic Nintendo villains.

What do you guys think?

Big Octo

=^)
Considering that this is a Zelda forum, we all know the popular answer here. :P

And, as many other fans of the series would answer, the victory would go to Ganondorf. Though both have varying strengths, weaknesses, and abilities across their respective series, Ganondorf seems like the overall stronger character. He would make short work out of Bowser in most instances.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Ganondorf seems like the overall stronger character. He would make short work out of Bowser in most instances.

I don't think that there is a huge difference in power, but Ganondorf sure is a lot smarter than Bowser, I think that would be the most important part of this fight.

Ganondorf would whip Bowser's turtle patooti! Bowser breathes fire? Ganon is ON fire. Bower has claws? Ganon has a sentient sword. Bowser is heavy and hard to throw? Ganon floats in the air and lobs magical projectiles. Bowser would be blown off his own teetering battle platform into the lava waiting below!

Bowser, when written well, is both smart and powerful. In addition to his immense strength and durability, he can project fire either from his mouth or hands and is skilled in dark magic to the point where he can cast teleportation and lightning spells among others.

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty, though I'm giving it to the B-Man.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
O_O Somebody actually picked Bowser?

Ganondorf hands down. Bowser relies heavily on his minions to do his work, Ganondorf does sort of as well, but not as heavily. Ganondorf has a grand skill set and if one thing doesn't work, he is sure to have something to fall back on. Bowser is a turtle that can breathe fire... original but not very dangerous when compared to Ganondorf.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Bowser > Ganondorf, Giga Bowser > Ganon.

The fight would probably be cut short, Bowser's got no time with all of Mario's parties and karting races to attend, but, if he got some time spare, yeah, he'd take down Ganondorf by just sitting on him. :P

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Well, let's see, Ganondorf can turn into Ganon and Ganon is a giant pig monster and Bowser eats meat and likely enjoy himself some ham so...you get where I'm going with this, Bowser hands down, he'd torch the competition and serve up a meal fit for a king such as himself as a reward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom