• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganon VS. Majora

B

BloodWulfNate

See, the thing about ganon, He doesn't have nearly as much power as Majora.
Majora's power is his own, Ganon, if I'm not mistaken, Gets much, if not all, of his power FROM the Triforce Of Power.
So Majora would take the fight in my vote.

DarkHylian

Sage of Darkness
It would be an awesome fight, but come on guys... Of course Ganon would win. He has the Triforce of Power, is skilled with dark magic just like Majora (although Majora's powers are far more mysterious), and can only be killed by the Master Sword/Silver Arrows. I love Majora but Ganon is the big bad baddy of the Zelda universe.

Most of you say that the Triforce of power is not ganondorfs ability, but that's the same as saying Ganon's better than link because if he fought with a stick, then ganondorf would win. Point is, Ganondorf has the ToP, and he'll use it to pwn majora. nuff said.

S

Sin

Majora.

He wasn't using even a snippet of his true power in his final battle.

DarkHylian

Sage of Darkness
Majora.

He wasn't using even a snippet of his true power in his final battle.

Where does it say that, or are you just assuming it? Again, Majora doesn't have the Master Sword or Silver Arrows. Any magic he uses Ganon can counter. Ganon obtains the Triforce of Power which makes him more powerful than any other creature in the Zelda universe.

I do love Majora though and I think he would destroy Vaati, Zant, or Malladus.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Where does it say that, or are you just assuming it? Again, Majora doesn't have the Master Sword or Silver Arrows. Any magic he uses Ganon can counter. Ganon obtains the Triforce of Power which makes him more powerful than any other creature in the Zelda universe.

I do love Majora though and I think he would destroy Vaati, Zant, or Malladus.

Majora was essentially playing the entire fight. He wasn't fighting; it was his game.

DarkHylian is right. Once he was MW it was all on from there. He may have been using only a tidbit of his power in MW because it thought it could easily dispose of Link. Who's to say Majora can't summon a silver arrow. It saw Link as virtually no threat until MW. After that it knew Link was a threat. Ganon did the same in OoT and WW. He saw Link as no threat until he entered Ganon's Tower. If they met up with eachother they could do the same. See eachother as no threat until they see the others true power. Ganon and Majora would destroy eachother. After 'playtime' is over they would use their most powerful attacks. Now if link arrived it would be a real final battle. I don't give a vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom