• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ganon Pig Form Might Be Ganondorf's Twilight Form?

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Ok, i've played through twilight princess and in the end when you battle Ganondorf, Midna attacks him with a monster form seemingly made out of twilight, so that might explain why he transforms and in a way very similar to the way Link first transforms, and why pig Ganon doesnt appear in WW(though it doesn't explain it in OoT), and this could be a fact that goes in hand that bearers of the triforce transform into animals in contact with the twilight.

Hope i explained myself well, if you want me to try and explain better just tell me, thanks.

Big Octo

=^)
I don't think that's the reason why. The concept of Beast Ganon was thought of long before the Twilight was; I think the reason he transforms is because he's using the Triforce of Power, not Twilight.

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
In other games, he transforms into Ganon with the triforce, or the trident. In this game, he transforms when Midna attacks him (in Zelda's body). You may be right, the twilight might transform people into animals, but just the ones with the triforce, because other people transform into spirits. But that doesn't explain why Zelda is normal when Hyrule is covered with twilight, maybe because she surrendered, and Zant left her in her human form.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
In other games, he transforms into Ganon with the triforce, or the trident. In this game, he transforms when Midna attacks him (in Zelda's body). You may be right, the twilight might transform people into animals, but just the ones with the triforce, because other people transform into spirits. But that doesn't explain why Zelda is normal when Hyrule is covered with twilight, maybe because she surrendered, and Zant left her in her human form.

I think i didn't explain myself the way i should have... i meant that Ganon has the triforce too, so the pig could be his twilight animal form, though i didn't think about zelda in the twilight... maybe she can use her power to avoid being transformed by the twilight...

Capitaine

Ray of Silver
This is sort of what I always thought. The reason Ganon's beast form in TP is more like a beast and less like a sentient pig-man is probably because, when he was forced out of Zelda's body, the Triforce of Power in combination with his exposure to the Twilight turned him into that beast.

In relation to this, I wonder if a triforce bearer can choose whether or not do they want to "give in" to the twilight's influence.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It's not about turning into an animal upon entering the Twilight (in the Light World). It's about if you have a Triforce piece that prevents you from turning into a spirit, but what your spirit is like, which is why Link turned into a wolf, as his spirit, his courage, is like that of a feral beast. I suppose it's possible Ganondorf would have turned into that form if he entered the Twilight, but it may not be, as well. All we know is that's the design they chose for that battle.

Ganondork

goo
I don't think this is the case. There are only two ways that Ganondorf has ever turned into Ganon. One is by receiving the Triforce of Power. From there, he can go from his Gerudo King form to his Pig Form. The other way was whenever he went into the Golden Realm. Upon reaching the completed Triforce, it reflected upon his heart. Showing his dark intentions, it created the Dark World. The Dark World had the effect of reflecting a person's true form unless they held the Moon Pearl in their possession. For instance, Link's was a bunny. However, both are actually very close to one another, because both involve the Triforce.

The Twilight Realm did have a likeness to A Link to the Past's Dark World, but I don't think they're the exact same. There's a slight possibilty that they're the similar, but that's doubtful. If I recall, I think he did hold the Triforce of Power in Twilight Princess, so he would still carry the ability to change from Ganondorf to Ganon with ease.

Capitaine

Ray of Silver
Wasn't it discovered partway through the game that Link was not turned into a wolf by the Twilight, but by Ganondorf's magic?
I think that was only the case for when Zant shoved that shadow crystal thing into his forehead, causing him to stay in his wolf form in the Light World.

M

molgera13

it cant be because if you play through TP than you will remember him appering to zant as the dissimbodied head, which looks like mindas glowing form, so that might be his twilight form

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom