• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganon in ALBW

A Link Between Worlds is by all rights a fantastic game, but there was one thing that always bugged me. Yuga resurrects Ganon and obtains the Triforce of Power. My question is: How and why on earth is the Triforce of Power even with Ganon's corpse? The last we see of the Triforce in the timeline, it is whole, in Hyrule Castle, and sending Link on adventures to Holodrum and Labrynna. I know this section of the forum is supposed to be for theories, but I don't really have one about this. I was hoping some of yall might.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
my thought for the triforce is that both the lorulean and hyrulean triforces are interconnected the opposites of each either neither can be completely destroyed. However when the Lorulean king at the time destroyed the triforce in his land it separated the hyrulian one as well.

my thought for the triforce is that both the lorulean and hyrulean triforces are interconnected the opposites of each either neither can be completely destroyed. However when the Lorulean king at the time destroyed the triforce in his land it separated the hyrulian one as well.

I can buy into that, but why would the Triforce of power end up with a sealed away corpse?

I think it may have something to do with something that happened between OoX/LA and ALBW.

Well obviously :P But what would that something be?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Why is Ganon sealed away in the first place? He was blown up in ALTTP. He was definitely not sealed.

Why is Ganon in Lorule? He never went to Lorule, he was destroyed in the Dark World, a separate place to lorule.

ALBW makes no sense timeline wise and contradicts the events of ALTTP. The reason for this I suspect is that Nintendo as usual has a complete disregard for any timeline even the BS one they put in print.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Why is Ganon sealed away in the first place? He was blown up in ALTTP. He was definitely not sealed.

Why is Ganon in Lorule? He never went to Lorule, he was destroyed in the Dark World, a separate place to lorule.

ALBW makes no sense timeline wise and contradicts the events of ALTTP. The reason for this I suspect is that Nintendo as usual has a complete disregard for any timeline even the BS one they put in print.

The only thing that really doesn't make is the Nintendo confirmed fact that the Dark World and Lorule are supposedly two complete different places, yet they both look exactly the same with the exact same names for each of the locations.

Which is I'm going to clear up that confusion with a Zelda fan project I've been working called LoZ: Legend of Zelda, a project that is my own fan take on the series that will have many installments explaining things much better with what I believe are the proper timeline placements, proper details, and will clear up all confusion that Nintendo had stirred up.

I have strong belief that Lorule and the Dark World may actually have been the same world all along and the only connection Lorule had to Hyrule's sacred realm in ALttP is actually just the Pyramid of Power and Hyrule's Triforce of course. But I'll explain how that works and makes more sense in a a fan remake of ALttP that I plan to make at some point.

Well obviously :P But what would that something be?

I'll think of something. :)

The reason for this I suspect is that Nintendo as usual has a complete disregard for any timeline even the BS one they put in print.

Yeah, that. I think if you want to be a Zelda fan, you have to deal with more than a few continuity issues. Comes with the territory. (Kinda like Star Trek.)

While playing the game, I was really hoping that Yuga would've fused with Ganon, expecting to take over his power, but Ganon's consciousness came back when he was resurrected, and overtook Yuga, and his magic, then you would have to deal with Ganon again.
I'm aware that Ganon is very overdone, and there are times where I certainly wish that he was not involved in certain games, I'm looking at you Twilight Princess, but I think it really could've worked in A Link Between Worlds, and shown off Ganon's power, and lack of willingness to be controlled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom