• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gannon: Evil Genious or Over-confident Dunce?

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello forum,
We all know Gannon as a super evil, powerful character throughought the series. He's somewhat intimidating the first time you face him and seems to be your complete world overlord. However, In Ocarina of Time, do you think he could have done better?

In Answer to my own question, both.
Gannon Proves a worthy opponent and a skilled enemy, but I just can't help but to notice how many holes there are in his evil plots. Such as leaving the castle wide open, and making temples vulnerable.

:triforce: Please leave your interesting comments below:P :triforce:

Yes i'm fully aware of the spelling mistake in Ganon's name, bear with me as it seems to feel like a day full of Typho's.

Last edited:

onilink17

onilink17
I see what your saying. Ganon Always seems to leave a door wide open for link to enter. Maybe this is why link normaly wins in the battles between him and Ganon

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
One please spell ganon right. Its only one n. And second yes he leaves holes in his plans but without them the game wouldnt be worth playing because the bad guy would win.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Gannon has always been a mistake and appeared once in LoZ's intro screen. <- Some profanity but over all a good site with concise overview of common mistakes.

The thing is, he was in a castle suspended over a pit of lava as far as security systems go that is pretty good, then he had mini bosses galore the last few floors, sure maybe he could have had a chief of security but he did pretty well there. TP? Massive force field. Then you have ALttP with a really small barrier (he was sealed at the time but still). Anyway not considering the other Triforce pieces a threat is where he goes wrong. Which is arrogant but he is slightly justified as he is holding one of the most powerful mystical things in Hyrule and in TP he doesn't know about the Master Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom