• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaming YouTube Channels

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I don't really watch game review channels, because I'm not too interested in what other people think about games. But I watch a good bit of "let's play" channels. ChilledChaos, Grand Poobear, ZeRoyalViking, CheesyBlueNips, Tom Fawkes, DooleyNoted, SmallAnt, cjya, used to watch PBGgameplay but he stopped posting on that channel, and on Twitch I'll jump around between some of these people and others.

Off the top of my head, I've enjoyed MetalJesusRocks, Arlo, AntDude, and Good Vibes Gaming (and before that existed, GameXplain when the current GVG guys were there) for bigger channels.

Matthewmatosis doesn't upload often, but his are some of the best video essays on games out there. I'm not really consistent with who I watch, but those are who come to mind first.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Been following ManlyBadassHero and watching his daily content ever since he had less than 3k followers. Focus on indie horror games, great voice and commentary. Always found him a lot more enjoyable than the ones that often exaggerated their reactions (ie Pewdiepie, Markplier, Jacksepticeye, etc). Seeing him finally reaching over 1M after like a decade feels like quite the journey, and seeing he still (mostly) the same.

Maximillian Dood is another one I follow, often for fighting games gameplay and news, mainly 2D ones.

Sometimes I also watch Mario Maker content creators, like Carlsagan42, DGR, Grandpoobear, and Ryukahr.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
For anyone who doesn't watch Zeltik's videos, I highly reccomend them. He does a lot of videos discussing things in the Zelda series, as well as theories that are really well thought out. Aside from that though I don't really watch many gaming channels. I'm more into art videos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom