• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Gamespot.com - Greatest Game Series of the Decade Competition. Help Zelda and Vote!

M

Meshuggah

Gamespot.com is hosting an online competition where we can vote for the best gaming series of the decade. The Legend of Zelda has been doing well, but I think we're going to need some help the last 2 rounds. Get over there and vote now!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
This is pretty cool. Right. For people wanting a link, it's here: Click! Now, time to vote...

Tomb Raider vs Assassin's Creed - Tomb Raider!

Fallout vs Final Fantasy - Final Fantasy!

Zelda vs Civilization - Zelda!

Mass Effect vs Bioshock - Bioshock!

Elder Scrolls vs Half Life - Half Life!

Metal Gear Solid vs Battlefield - Battlefield!

Grand Theft Auto vs Souls - GTA!

Max Payne vs Batman Arkham - ... urrrr. Max Payne!

:P Interesting pairings. Multi-plats really dominate, the only 2 exclusives are against eachother, Zelda and Civ.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Metal Gear Solid vs. Battlefield. I sure hope the GameSpot community isn't as bad as the site, otherwise the wrong series is going to win that battle.

Voted: Zelda, BioShock, Half Life, MGS, Souls, and Batman: Arkham. Didn't really care to vote for the other two. Doesn't matter to me.

Salem

SICK
No. But it's fun to watch. ;)
Yeah, If people the one to get invested in these, if their favourite series didn't win they might be like "bah, dumb contest", if their fav won it "good contest". So people should not take them too seriously, they're more akin to a popularity contest or something.

M

Meshuggah

Alright guys Zelda is getting steamrolled by Mass Effect right now and we need to turn the tide. Get over to Gamespot and vote!!!! Only 16 more hours to go

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Wait... how is Zelda losing to Mass Effect? How did Mass Effect even make it this far?? I thought ME3 pretty much tainted the entire trilogy in the community's eyes.

Because Mass Effect doesn't sell poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom