• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You're Planning On Purchasing

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So we already have a thread dedicated to latest purchased, but what about when there's a title that you plan on getting but have yet to actually purchase it? Well this thread is to discuss just that.

Maybe you're anticipating a certain release, maybe you currently don't have the money, or you could still be debating whether it would be a decent purchase. Nevertheless, just discuss games that you're planning on getting in the future.

キラ

Yo!
Lately, I've been having to spend my money on stuff other than games. I really want ALBW and Bravely Default.

I will probably get Bravely Default first because I'm currently playing WWHD and I don't want to take on two Zelda games at once.

But I don't have money for either one.

:sad:

Fig

The Altruist
One game that I'm really looking forward to purchase in the very near future is both versions of Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U and 3DS! Been hyping for it's release ever since Sakurai announced that Smash will be underdevelopment after he finished working on Kid Icarus: Uprising! Every single day both versions look amazing and I know I will be having a blast with all of Smash Brothers (and Sisters) as we strengthen ourselves to reach our goal in participating at Apex and EVO if they decide to add Smash 4 into their fighting game roster! The wait is almost over! At least we are getting it at 2014. I may not know the official release of the two games, but can you just imagine a summer release of the games. A full summer of Smash! *starts fangirling and hyping again* :pikalove:

Salem

SICK
Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros Wii U, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Metal Gear Solid 5 I think?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Bravely Default and Fire Emblem: Awakening

I probably won't end up getting them though, because there are other things I want to put my money towards first.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've been meaning to purchase Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Punch-Out, both on Wii, for several weeks now. I haven't played either, but I know they'll both be mighty fine experiences.

キラ

Yo!
Well, okay! If we're also counting games that aren't out yet (which should have been obvious to me - I'm dumb :bleh: ) theeeeeeeeeeen-

Super Smash Bros for Wii U and for 3DS! My brother and I both have our own 3DS's and we can play online together on them. When we're together, we can play on my Wii U!

Mario Kart 8 because it seems as though Nintendo has come up with another great twist for a Mario Kart game to keep it fresh and fun!

Yoshi's New Island. It'll bring back nostalgia.

Bayonetta 2. I loved the first game. The combat is really fun and the story was good, but I REALLY wanted it to be longer!

Final Fantasy XV. I feel obligated to play it in hopes that FF will come back to its glroy days.

I have others but I can't think of them at the moment.

ILU

i luv u
Titanfall. Titanfall and Smash4. But mostly Titanfall. I just need a new multiplayer game sooooo bad...

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Kirby Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, and some other games that I can't think of right now.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The games that I am planning on purchasing are:
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS
  • Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
  • Ace Attoreny Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton

Money is tight at present which is why I don't already own Donkey Kong; the priority is on Mario Kart 8, the only game on that list that I absolutely want Day One.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Yoshi's New Island, Shovel Knight, Bravery Default at some point... maybe Kirby

Beeker

Wild Card
Bravely Default and DK: Tropical Freeze. Would get now but should really be careful with spending and not go too over board. xD;;
Def getting Mario Kart 8 when it comes out, so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom