• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games NOT Starring Link?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Well you see, Tingle is relatively loved by the folks over in Japan. He's basically Japanese-otaku incarnate. He's seen as hilariously weird by western audiences (which is natural), and he's been in a number of games himself.

He didn't get three games by being unpopular, right? ;)

I thought Nintendo was just high.

It'd be nice to play a game without Link, even if it was Zelda herself. Link being a surrogate character doesn't work for everyone (particularly if you're a woman) and i'd like to see someone else flesh out the dark spots between Zelda games Valley of the Flood style which i think would have been an awesome installment.

Personally, if i could have a game where i could choose who the main character aside from Link would be then it'd be Impa, she surely has a lot of tales to tell and her skill set could make for an awesome experience. SS already told us that her autojump feature is almost as if she is flying and can cover large gaps, she has Shiekah magic as seen in the fight against Ghirahim and the whole clan's backstory. It'd also be interesting to play as a character who actually knows something.

There should be a few games out there featuring other characters in Zelda, especially since a lot of mainline Zeldas have sucked recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom