• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Gameplay Footage

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
So a youtuber I regularly watch, ProJared, got the chance to play HW at E3 and he posted this video of it on his channel.

[video=youtube;vfxSWImRPb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxSWImRPb4[/video]

I think the game looks great; it's nice to see Zelda kicking some tail outside of SSB. I've gotten really, really pumped for this game's release after watching this video! I think having the fairies talk for Link was a nice touch, too.

What about anyone else?

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I've been interested in this game since it was first introduced. A lot of it is because I'm really into both series though. So, I have high hopes for the game. The idea that I might get to play as Skull Kid is amazing. I've always wanted to play as more characters in the series outside of Super Smash Bros. And Warriors gives us that perfect opportunity.

I will say though to those who haven't played Warriors, and those who aren't that into Hack N' Slash though, do not get overly optimistic. This game might not be for you. For me though, I expect this to be an awesome fanservice game.

I actually made a top 10 list for what locations and characters I want in this game.

I won't get to play this game for years to come, but I'm excited for it, no less. I've always been a fan of Dynasty Warriors, but I only ever got a chance to play one of the games, so it'd be neat if my second game in the series is Hyrule Warriors. I'd like to say that the character designs in the game are awesome, though I'm not the biggest fan of Cia's get-up. The skills and abilities look over-the-top and badass as well. I'm interested in what this spin-off Musou bar and such are going to be referred to as and how the experience system is going to work, if included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom