• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gameinformer Gives Skyward Sword a 10/10!

Z

zelda448

Nice! Can't wait for the 20th now. Longest 2 weeks of my life.

This is a milestone in itself. I've played Arkham City, and it was arguably one of the better games I've played in my lifetime. If the people at Game Informer think this is as good as Arkham City, I'm definitely sold. I was shocked at this; I thought it would receive a 9.75 or, at the worst, 9.5. But TEN? Phil Kollar... Good job. :yes:

P.S. Here's a direct link to the review.

Last edited:
This is a milestone in itself. I've played Arkham City, and it was arguably one of the better games I've played in my lifetime. If the people at Game Informer think this is as good as Arkham City, I'm definitely sold. I was shocked at this; I thought it would receive a 9.75 or, at the worst, 9.5. But TEN? Phil Kollar... Good job. :yes:

P.S. Here's a direct link to the review.
totally agree. Arkham City is freaking amazing. if SS is as good, or if were really lucky, better, it will be a masterpiece. the SS review average is currently 96.2, witch is lower then Arkham City but still is the 2ed hight rated game of the year. man, i thought that SS big competition will be Skyrim, but Batman seems to be the real test for the game.
whatever, I'm super hyped again!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Link and Batman are both very noble characters, and out of all the games this year I believe their the best pick to go head-to-head. But to see Gameinformer try to level Skyward Sword with Arkham City is amazing! I want to try out both games, starting with SS of course, and see what makes both so great for myself. For now...Skyward Sword for the win! :)

Link and Batman are both very noble characters, and out of all the games this year I believe their the best pick to go head-to-head. But to see Gameinformer try to level Skyward Sword with Arkham City is amazing! I want to try out both games, starting with SS of course, and see what makes both so great for myself. For now...Skyward Sword for the win! :)
in abut a week from now when the Skyward reviews will start coming out the head-to-head battle between Link and Batman will begin. Im so existed!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Huzzah! So many great reviews tells me that it's gonna be worth the wait!
I don't care about the "controls are overused", i'm just going to enjoy everything.

This was to be expected... I expected it all along.
Skyward Sword
31b9f05a.png

Here's a run-down of the ratings games in the Zelda series over the years. All courtesy of GameRankings.com.
f1351399.png
cf00cade.png

As you can see, the Zelda series is not new to the whole "high ratings deal"... Skyward Sword receiving a perfect 10 is no huge surprise in my book.

Included below are some other popular Zelda titles that have received high ratings [from various sources]... Interestingly, only two of these games scored below a 9 in the 10-score system.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I wrote an article on it just now. You can find it here.

Well, can't say I'm surprised. Now, the magazine whose review I really want to see is Famitsu's. They are known for some incredibly harsh grading, and I can't wait to see how they're gonna grade this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom