• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamecube Games on the Wii U Virtual Console

What Gamecube games do you think the Wii U will launch with on the virtual console?

I hope it will be Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart: Double Dash, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Luigi's Mansion.

Tell me what you guys think! :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, LAUNCH with Wii U VC? IDK, I don't even know if Wii U will feature GameCube games on the VC. But, if I have to vote,

Super Mario Sunshine
Zelda TWW
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart: Double Dash

For launch, I think Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion would be good enough. I really hope they eventually release Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is on the Virtual Console. I never got the chance to play it and I'm very interested in it thanks to Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. And I wouldn't Mind The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures as well cause then I would have all Main Zelda games, but the likelyhood of that happening is rather slim.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Super Mario Sunshine
The Wind Waker
Double Dash
Metroid Prime
Luigi's Mansion
Super Smash Bros Melee

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Baldur's Gate
Luigi's Mansion
Metroid Prime
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III
Super Mario Sunshine
Wind Waker

Dan

I wouldn't mind seeing some gamecube games on VC.
To buy them physically they can be quite costly. (Some games anyway)

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
The five games mentioned in the OP are the first ones that came to my mind, too. (Except Luigi's Mansion, because my childhood was tragically deprived of that title...)

I also think Pokémon Colosseum should return. I spent a lot of hours leveling my Umbreon, and just recently my memory card got corrupted. I want a reason to replay it without removing the hope that my data will fix itself by restarting.

And what about Animal Crossing? That would be a good VC title.

(No, I didn't just look at my stack of GC games and pick two of my favorites. I don't know what you're talking about.)

Fig

The Altruist
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Pokémon Colosseum
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Super Smash Bros. Melee

This is probably the starting list of the Virtual Console for the Wii U! I would love to buy these games, even though I have them right now! :xd: :P

Dan

Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Pokémon Colosseum
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Super Smash Bros. Melee

This is probably the starting list of the Virtual Console for the Wii U! I would love to buy these games, even though I have them right now! :xd: :P

I don't think they would put pikmin and metroid prime on there, since they were remade for wii.
I could be wrong eh.

There are two Gamecube games that I'm hoping to appear on Virtual Console if the Wii U offers Gamecube games. Those are Luigi's Mansion and Tales of Symphonia. I still have never beaten Luigi's Mansion, and I can't really find it at Gamestops anymore. I've had the sudden urge to play it. As for Tales of Symphonia, I've never played it, but I remember wanting to.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Luigi's Mansion
- Mario Kart Double Dash
- F-Zero GX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom