• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game you most often revist

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I'm sure many of us sometimes like to go back revisit these old zelda experiences for one reason or another. Throughout your life or even in recent times, which zelda game did you go back and play through the most? You can count playing that game's re-release/remake if you want (if it applies).

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
OoT and Link's Awakening. I know them both pretty well so they don't take any thought. It's like watching a show when I'm in bed, I have to watch one I've watched a dozen times before so I don't have to pay attention, otherwise I won't fall asleep.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I've always found Zelda 1 to be super replayable, especially after grabbing a randomizer. Makes the game more challenging and fun.
(Yes I have the game legally too, but you can't randomize on GC)

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Link to the past and links awakening. They were the first zelda games I ever played and bring back memories of a friend who is no longer with us

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Very rare that I replay games, but I've replayed Twilight Princess 4 times back in the day. Last time I played it was like 5 years ago, mebby one day I'll go back to it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and ALTTP/ALBWs

I loved MM and TP for their immersive worlds and ALTTP was my first zelda game oh so very long ago. and ALBW is a fun game

MW7

I lost track of how many times I've played Ocarina of Time. There were multiple years of my life in which I probably beat it at least 10 times each. I've probably beaten it at least once a year since 1998 as well.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Probably not gonna replay Wind Waker much when the Tingle Bottles go. Those were one of my favorite parts of the game

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Probably Minish Cap? I pretty much only ever play Zelda games, but Minish Cap's relatively short length makes it pretty easy to jump into a Zelda game without having to commit a lot of time into beating it.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I play Twilight Princess at least once a year. Bout twice on average. I already got my playthrough done for this year but I'll proly circle back some time in december :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom