• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Maybe you did but ypu thought you'd be funny and ask it here too. Im not a dummy either. Ive seen quadruple bluffs before

Two things I wanna say.

Response to first sentence- First of all, way too ballsy and risky. I also find it most interesting that you put "MAYBE you did..." and then you put "...but you thought you'd be funny and ask it here." Just read it. You didn't put a "maybe" here. Hmm....It is as if you are subliminally hinting to try to "tell" people that I am Mafia. You don't give me a benefit of the doubt that I am town? No, you jump straight into what looks like you subliminally saying that I am Mafia. How would you know if I am Mafia or not? Hmm........maybe you know if I am Mafia or not is because you might be Mafia.

Response to second sentence- No duh you aren't a dummy. It looks like you are trying to silently tell people that I am Mafia. Aint no way that a dummy could do that.

Response to third sentence- Well maybe you are now.

All in all, you might not be Mafia. You may have not meant anything by saying things that way. Maybe....you did. You really gotta watch out how you word stuff in a Mafia game like this. Even a dummy knows that. And like you said, you are not a dummy.

Vote: Storm

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
If you are implyimg i am mafia, then youre also implicating Minish, who copped me as town. All you did was somehow have my results. Whether it was maiked to you or ylu stole it or you got the Jackass role and jist do random ****...

If you are implyimg i am mafia, then youre also implicating Minish, who copped me as town. All you did was somehow have my results. Whether it was maiked to you or ylu stole it or you got the Jackass role and jist do random ****...
Minish didn't cop you as town. She got someone else's rolecop report and concluded you were town. I see no reason for any of the rest of us to put stock in that conclusion without something more substantial to it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Minish didn't cop you as town. She got someone else's rolecop report and concluded you were town. I see no reason for any of the rest of us to put stock in that conclusion without something more substantial to it.
Then vote me up and get one step closer to parity

Response to first sentence- First of all, way too ballsy and risky. I also find it most interesting that you put "MAYBE you did..." and then you put "...but you thought you'd be funny and ask it here." Just read it. You didn't put a "maybe" here. Hmm....It is as if you are subliminally hinting to try to "tell" people that I am Mafia. You don't give me a benefit of the doubt that I am town? No, you jump straight into what looks like you subliminally saying that I am Mafia. How would you know if I am Mafia or not? Hmm........maybe you know if I am Mafia or not is because you might be Mafia.
That is how someone accusing you works. Adding a counter argument to your argument against someone won’t help you get them lynched.
All in all, you might not be Mafia. You may have not meant anything by saying things that way. Maybe....you did. You really gotta watch out how you word stuff in a Mafia game like this. Even a dummy knows that. And like you said, you are not a dummy.
I seriously doubt Storm is mafia, they don’t really have need of a tracker and if Min got the Rolecop results from someone that leads her to believe that Storm’s town, that makes me trust Storm more. I wouldn’t confirm Storm here, but strong town for sure.

Would like to hear some thoughts from @DawningWinds if possible.

Then vote me up and get one step closer to parity
What a reasonable response to somebody pointing out you aren't confirmed town like you're trying to pass off.

See the thing with your situation is you could be town and Minish could be not. You could be scum and Minish could be not. You could both be scum. As a collective we don't have enough information to decipher what is the case yet, so you trying to tie yourself to Minish at this point is not helpful for anybody. Don't think that just because Minish thinks your town you have a free pass to do whatever. If you're town you still have to play the part for the rest of your teams benefit. This is the point I'm making.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 2.3.
OGSniper (2) - Ragnarokio, Storm
Jamieisbored (1) - Mint Elv
DuskyBlue (1) - Rubik
Storm (1) - OGSniper

Not voting (5) - Jamieisbored, DawningWinds, HangryHangryHippo 2.0, DuskyBlue, Morbid Minish

Phase ends in about 10h25.

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Hmm, well that is right that Minish said that they did get a report on Storm saying that Storm was town.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Alright, now that I thought about it more I won't vote Storm.

Unvote: Storm

It still looks like you were trying to hint that I am Mafia without saying it. I am still on the fence with this.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Yeah, it was a rolecop result. Though the other evidence in thread is a bit more substantial. OG claimed to have gotten tracker results, Storm claimed said results, and I verified that Storm does indeed have a tracker ability. No one counterclaimed being tracker, so evidence points towards Storm being town. Though you could argue that maybe scum has tracker shots, but I don't think Storm's role looks scummy. And if it's all a lie then you'd have to believe that the scum team is exactly me, Storm, and OG and we easily connected ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom