• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Your argument for me being scummy was that I was ignoring people of a similar position to Lissi, but then when I rebuke that showing no one was like Lissi your point against me is that I went for a LHF? I’m not gonna conjure up the scum out of thin air on Day 1 am I? I didn’t think it was HHH so I moved onto the person that I did not believe had done anything of value at all, and someone who I doubted a sub could be found for.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Your argument for me being scummy was that I was ignoring people of a similar position to Lissi, but then when I rebuke that showing no one was like Lissi your point against me is that I went for a LHF? I’m not gonna conjure up the scum out of thin air on Day 1 am I? I didn’t think it was HHH so I moved onto the person that I did not believe had done anything of value at all, and someone who I doubted a sub could be found for.
No it was that you were going for an easy lynch. Always was. I pointed out how her inactivity is not a good lynch reason. I’m vehemently against activity lynches and you should know that by now. It was also how you took both a neutral stance on her and OG.

No it was that you were going for an easy lynch. Always was. I pointed out how her inactivity is not a good lynch reason. I’m vehemently against activity lynches and you should know that by now. It was also how you took both a neutral stance on her and OG.
My stance was always against her, I just provided evidence for people to make their own conclusions.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Lissi was a better d1 lynch than HHH, imo.

Given the options and that there weren't many people around that close to deadline it was a pretty reasonable choice to vote for them.

Lissi was a better d1 lynch than HHH, imo.

Given the options and that there weren't many people around that close to deadline it was a pretty reasonable choice to vote for them.
Both would be a non-issue without storm's late day no actual reason vote switch.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So lets be logical about everything.
Rubik knew his ability right away but his ability failed.
@Rubik Care to elaborate what the action was?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 2.2.
Rubik (1) - Storm
OGSniper (1) - Ragnarokio
Jamieisbored (1) - Mint Elv

Not voting (7) - Jamieisbored, DawningWinds, HangryHangryHippo 2.0, OGSniper, DuskyBlue, Morbid Minish, Rubik

Phase ends in about 29h50m.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Can the Mafia have an ability that if they die their role PM get shown and it comes up as town with fake shots and what not?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I am asking because what if someone who died looks like a town but is really Mafia.

I may be new but, I ain't some dummy. If I was Mafia, then I woulda asked @ExLight and the other Mafia members.

It was merely a question about a shot that I thought might be real. Why did you react so adversely? My curiosity has peaked.....

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I am asking because what if someone who died looks like a town but is really Mafia.

I may be new but, I ain't some dummy. If I was Mafia, then I woulda asked @ExLight and the other Mafia members.

It was merely a question about a shot that I thought might be real. Why did you react so adversely? My curiosity has peaked.....
Maybe you did but ypu thought you'd be funny and ask it here too. Im not a dummy either. Ive seen quadruple bluffs before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom