• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
HHH claims to have redirected all abilities targeting themselves to rubik

that could certainly contribute to the chaos but it currently explains none of the claimed results

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Stolen? Hey, I didn't take anything, okay. I found them. There's a difference.
i never said you stole them specifically.
for all i know you are Jacques Clueseau, the most incompitant police chief in all of france. maybe one day you'll find the Pink Panther

Yeah BS. She goes to school and the same logic can apply to me. I haven’t been posting here as much either because of the game on BMG. So what’s the difference?
No, she was not at school. As she has been saying a lot in the Bulba thread, she was off of school for 2 days and was sat active that entire time.

Mint Elv

Fish!
HHH claims to have redirected all abilities targeting themselves to rubik

that could certainly contribute to the chaos but it currently explains none of the claimed results
And Storm admitted to targeting Rubik already and Mins results were for Storm. So I doubt this is HHH’s fault at all.
No, she was not at school. As she has been saying a lot in the Bulba thread, she was off of school for 2 days and was sat active that entire time.
I must have missed that. But still ignores that others are in a similar situation to cast shade on her. Frankly activity should never decide alignment. Unless someone straight up admits to purposefully avoiding the thread. Lissi was an easy target. I was a similar situation t her and I was ignored for my inactivity. It is scummy.

I must have missed that. But still ignores that others are in a similar situation to cast shade on her. Frankly activity should never decide alignment. Unless someone straight up admits to purposefully avoiding the thread. Lissi was an easy target. I was a similar situation t her and I was ignored for my inactivity. It is scummy
Not really, everyone else had actually said something to further the game, you can look for yourself, Lissi said nothing this game at all. For someone with that amount of free time to say nothing, while you were using the little time you had to post something actually game related that’s why I voted for Lissi.

How is that scummy to push that?

To put it bluntly, it's an opportunistic push. You're literally pushing on somebody who isn't here to defend themselves and requested a replacement. Granted town may have a reason to get rid of a slot that may seem problematic later, but that doesn't make the push NAI, it makes town willing to do it acceptable of looking bad in the short term for the benefit in the long term.

My ability went through as intended.

I am a bit confused how HHH's ability would lead the what we see (people getting random results), so I assume something or someone else was also at play. I do not find this confusion helpful, so disagree with Minish's take as it seems to me it's even more helpful to mafia in regards to claiming things.

Honestly was going to vote Storm today but he got a town read, so there goes that.

It's highly unlikely my ability is directly responsible for the results swaps. I mentioned it as an example of a chaos ability in regards to Minish because I don't think it's necessarily the case that where the investigations ended up was random. I spoke openly about my ability so that if any town had targeted me they could account for what I did in tracking their resolutions.

Rolecop has not come out so let’s assume they are mafia.

I would be hesitant to say that. If that was their only role cop shot I could see them coming forward. But if they are a multi-use or multi-faceted cop jack they may have reason to hide themselves from possible kills or role blocks. Let's not forget we already have a dead doc Jack and Jill.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Min-Received rolecop results
Storm-Used tracker
OG-Received tracker results.

Rolecop has not come out so let’s assume they are mafia.

@Morbid Minish Did you use any actions last night? Don’t need to know what they were.

@Storm Did you receive any kind of results?

I did indeed use an action last night. It was successful.

@Ragnarokio I certainly understand that perspective. Though tbh I'm just genuinely glad I got results that can clear someone without it being my ability that was used. Cause I can openly claim it without mafia knowing my actual role. And the results I got also coincide with Storm's claim so I know he's not lying.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also I did assume the results were randomized because of two people claiming to have gotten others' results and I have an ability that is somewhat random myself.

Mint Elv

Fish!
First ever or first online. I remember someone in sign ups was new to only online but not to mafia.

Vote: My dog for kicking me
Rude!

vote: Jamieisbored

voting Min who’s known for not being super avtive.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. We're happy to answer them.

Also so against host voting. I would consider it a last resort. When you've seen it literally end games for everyone it is not fun.

UNVOTE: Jamieisbored
VOTE: HangryHangryHippo
Ooh me me!!!
I AM MAFIA!!!!
Yes.

Hard counterclaiming this!
Well I counterclaim your counterclaim with my counterclaim while counterclaiming HHHs counterclaim to your counterclaim.
Interesting. Why those particular players?
As long as the host knows who someone is talking about they’ll count it. I’ve never seen any host be super strict about writing usernames perfectly.
When two people claim to have the same role, they are counterclaiming each other. Most of the time actual roles don’t repeat unless the mafia is intentionally chaotic or bastard. Generally counterclaims are done by mafia vs town.

So if someone claims cop and another claims cop, they are counterclaims and likely one is lying.
The best way to prove you are town is by scumhunting.
Indeed, a godfather wouldn't care if they were targeted because they would appear innocent to a cop. Your obsession with being checked is making me wary of that.

Unvote

Not really, everyone else had actually said something to further the game, you can look for yourself, Lissi said nothing this game at all. For someone with that amount of free time to say nothing, while you were using the little time you had to post something actually game related that’s why I voted for Lissi.
If you call that contributing then I can’t imagine what is not contributing. My crap was fluff and CWAc. Had maybe two posts of any substance. And I accidentally gathered verything from before you unvoted her. It’s probably worse if you look at what’s just before you voted her. I’m caling myself out to call you out.
would be hesitant to say that. If that was their only role cop shot I could see them coming forward. But if they are a multi-use or multi-faceted cop jack they may have reason to hide themselves from possible kills or role blocks. Let's not forget we already have a dead doc Jack and Jill.
Didn’t think of that. Originally I assumed we would see overlapping roles. But considering my own I could see there not being much repeating.
I did indeed use an action last night. It was successful.
I was taking maybe the results thing was limited to just three of you. And you three got passed around in it, HHH had a good point.

If you call that contributing then I can’t imagine what is not contributing. My crap was fluff and CWAc. Had maybe two posts of any substance. And I accidentally gathered verything from before you unvoted her. It’s probably worse if you look at what’s just before you voted her. I’m caling myself out to call you out.
2 is better than none. You’re calling me out for voting someone who had done nothing at all, let me get the posts up.
How are there already two pages wtf

throws another sandwich at Jamie
I made more
Hii Abigail!!
Every post Lissi made this game, she didn’t even participate in RVS. Look at this and tell me it’s the same as how you’ve contributed this game or anyone else for that matter. If you wanna talk no contribution look at this.

Mint Elv

Fish!
2 is better than none. You’re calling me out for voting someone who had done nothing at all, let me get the posts up.

Every post Lissi made this game, she didn’t even participate in RVS. Look at this and tell me it’s the same as how you’ve contributed this game or anyone else for that matter. If you wanna talk no contribution look at this.
You just proved just how opportunistic your vote was. That you went for the easiest target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom