• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I was gonna go to bed but its day 2

I need to make a list ( and also see if Ex did flavor)

So we probably got nexused last night. Was the tracker result yours Storm? And the Rubik ability fail was likely a role blocker, it’d make more sense to me to be a town one due to the suspicion of Rubik in thread.

Storm

STORM'S JACKING LIST
Storm
BoredJamie
DW

Rag

Be-Knave
Mint
OG
Min
HHH-Jack fell down and broke his crown
Abs-Jill came tumbling after
HHH

Rubik

Potential Jack Roles ( i'm gonna name like 50)
Jack ( like the Robin Williams Movie)
Jack-o-Lantern
Jack Skellington
Jack Torrance
Jack the Ripper
Jack-in-the-Box
Jack Black
Jack White
Jack Green
Jack Harlow
Jack Whitehall
Jack Osbourne
Jack Ruby
Jack Swagger
Jack in the Beanstalk
Springheel Jack
Jack from Titanic
Jack FM
Apple Jacks
Applejack
Applejack
Captain Jack Sparrow
Colby Jack
Cracker Jacks
Flapjack
Gentleman Jack
Jack Daniels
Happy Jack
Jackalope
Jackanapes
Jack Frost
You dont Know Jack
Jack ****
Jackie Chan
Michael Jackson
the Jackson Five
Jack Jack
Jack Ketch
Jack Pudding
Jack Pumpkinhead
Jack Sprat
Jack the Giant Killer
Monteray Jack
Red Jack
Union Jack
Yellow Jack-et
Jack Horner
Lumber Jack
Jackwagon
Jacks (like the game)
Jackpot
Car Jack
The House that Jack Built
Blackjack
Jack-A-Dandy
Jackass
Jack Knife
Jackleg
Jack o' the Clock

Storm

So we probably got nexused last night. Was the tracker result yours Storm? And the Rubik ability fail was likely a role blocker, it’d make more sense to me to be a town one due to the suspicion of Rubik in thread.
I did target Rubik with a Track. I chose him with a randomizer because day one wasn't my best ( starting on a saturday didnt help me personally)
when i recieved word my action went through but Rubik did nothing i was astonished

the flavor text does mention a John, and Rubik's name IS John, but i dont feel a correlation there. i ned to scan what johns are Jacks (a Lot)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
this game seems to have a lot of chaos built in so i wouldn't trust night results too much, although it'll still be fun and probably useful to make sense of them as we get more information, just know that we might never "solve" the puzzle.

Vote: OG

still my strongest lean

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also beryl's role was very cool

Ragnarokio

beryl's death is pretty strange since mafia should usually want to keep lurkers alive. Three immediate explanations that come to mind are:

1: the killer felt beryl softed something and killed her in response. One of her only posts is "what if i'm three cops" and thats a pretty obvious contendor. I would think this points to a bulbagarden player and possibly jamie in particular. In my short time there i noticed they are really big on reading into softs and making plays based on them, and so they should probably be more likely to kill based on this than the average ZD or Px2 player would be. If taken as a soft, the post was fairly overt though, so its not as strong as it could be. I recall jamie seeming to express pride in their ability to read softs and seemed to particularly enjoy solving the game via that method, which is why they come to mind.

2: The killer wanted to kill an inactive player. I've met some mafia players like this, who feel like its curteous to kill low activity players either to make things easier on the mod (so they're less likely to need replacement) or to allow the players more engaged in the game more time to play it. I don't know who in the playerbase would match this profile, but i also think its an unlikely situation because lissi was saying she might need to replace out and was thus perhaps a more probable target for this kind of player.

3: Role mechanics resulted in the kill being out of the mafia's control. This seems feasible given what we know about the setup so far.
Jamie and the other bulbagarden players probably look worse to me considering beryl's death, although is not as telling as it could be because one of beryl's few posts suggested an information role and because mafia didn't necessarily choose beryl as their target.

Ragnarokio

missed a line break in my last post and its really tormenting me

I set some chaos into motion last night. I'll feel free to talk about it since I only had the one shot of it. I deflected anybody that tried to target me last night. So anybody that tried to target me last night targeted Rubik instead. You're up next on the lissi revenge tour, Jamie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom