• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 1.8.
mastermind lissi (3) - Jamieisbored, Rubik, HangryHangryHippo
HangryHangryHippo (3) - Minish, Mint Elv, Storm
ExLight (1) - Princess Abigail
OGSniper (1) - Ragnarokio

Not voting (5) - DawningWinds, beryllium, mastermind lissi, OGSniper, DuskyBlue

7 minutes remaining in the phase.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
"HELLOOOO! Is there a doorbell anywhere...?"
"Huh, I think the door is open."
"Well, then hurry up! Let's go inside already!"

Upon entering the manor, a long, narrow, dark hallway greets the lost trio. As they venture in, the door behind them is forcibly slammed by a sudden wind current. John rushes to the door. "It's locked now." The only way is forward, deeper into the luxurious house.

A grand lobby, bright and filled with expensive furniture. Two stairways leading to the second floor. A crystal chandelier decorating at the ceiling. A The stereotypical room for some reason struck fear instead of awe. Its powerful presence wasn't particularly intimidating, but something was off. But noises - people chattering - could be heard coming from a room at the left. "Let's go, I think they started already."

As John hurriedly bolted into the room, a deadly realization as they were notice the writing on a hanging banner: 2024 JACK CONVENTION.

"Hey, sorry everyone, we're a bit lat- oh."
"Oh God."
"Quick, just hide in the crowd."

The host seemed too busy readying a speech to notice the trio had just arrived. As he raised a glass of fine alcohol, his words were clear and gleeful.
"I'm so happy all of you could come to our annual meeting! And it seems like everybody could join us this time!" As his eyes scanned the room, his smiley face gradually shifted to a disgusted grimace. "Huh... in fact, it seems like we have a few too many here. We... have uninvited guests. There's only one way to deal with pests like that."

*BANG*
"We go after the ones we suspect to not be one of us."

As HangryHangryHippo's body slumped onto the floor, a woman hidden in the crowd hurriedly rushed towards it. It was Princess Abigail.
"NOOOOO! Why'd you do that??"
"Because you're not one of us, are you?"

*BANG*
"And now, we find the rest of the intruders."

A tie happened! The last votes in the tied wagons will be removed in order for it to be broken.

Final D1 Votecount
HangryHangryHippo (3) - Minish, Mint Elv, Storm
mastermind lissi (2) - Jamieisbored, Rubik, HangryHangryHippo
ExLight (1) - Princess Abigail
OGSniper (1) - Ragnarokio

Not voting (5) - DawningWinds, beryllium, mastermind lissi, OGSniper, DuskyBlue

HangryHangryHippo died!
Princess Abigail died!

Welcome HangryHangryHippo!

You're Jack, from Jack and Jill!
You're one of the Jacks, so you're the Town aligned JOAT!
1708667375669-png.73998

> You two share a Role PM thread. While alive you both may use it to talk about the game at any moment.
> You are Lovers with Jill (Princess Abigail).

You and Jill share the JOAT shots. You both start with:
> 5x Doctor
> 2x Bodyguard
> 2x Motivator

You win when all direct threats to Town are removed from the game!

Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!
Welcome Princess Abigail!

You're Jill, from Jack and Jill!
You're not one of the Jacks! Due to that you're the Self aligned JOAT + Survivor!
1708667405543-png.73999

> You two share a Role PM thread. While alive you both may use it to talk about the game at any moment.
> You are Lovers with Jack (HangryHangryHippo).

You and Jill share the JOAT shots. You both start with:
> 5x Doctor
> 2x Bodyguard
> 2x Motivator

You win if you're still alive when one of the major parties (Town or Mafia) wins the game!

Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!

> Lovers: Passive modifier. If a Player with this ability dies their partner will also die.

> Doctor: During the Night you can target a Player. If the targeted Player would be killed, you’ll prevent their death.

> Bodyguard: During the Night you can target a Player. If the targeted Player would be killed, you’ll die in their place.

> Motivator: During the Night you can target a Player. If the targeted Player used any JOAT shots last Night, they'll regain one extra use of it.

REMINDER THAT POSTING DURING THE NIGHT WILL LOCK YOUR ACTION. MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT IT BEFORE POSTING IN THE THREAD.

NIGHT 1 STARTS NOW

Night 1 ends in ~24h.
If this is not a good time for the updates feel free to request for a shortening or extending the phase so it ends at a more convenient time.

Phase ends on Feburary 28th, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If the first Player to die under normal circumstances is Town, and it happened during the first Cycle (Day 1 or Night 1) I'll allow them to join the Sub List with priority if they want to.
Considering the D1 outcome, this rule will now be applied.
HangryHangryHippo will now sub-in for mastermind lissi.

Last edited:

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Legacy I guess, scum team is Rubs, Storm, and OG.

Sorry Abs, Dusky. Love you guys. :gletsgo:
Noooo. Sorry, I failed you. :( I was still on like page 14 when the deadline hit.

Apologies for not being more active. This game has a lot more activity than I anticipated and the last few days were busy. Will endeavour to contribute more meaningfully D2.

Storm, what was your reasoning for voting HHH over lissi? You said you wanted to avoid a tie, but basically forced one by your vote (HHH naturally had to switch to lissi after your vote, making it 3 vs 3).

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Noooo. Sorry, I failed you. :( I was still on like page 14 when the deadline hit.

Apologies for not being more active. This game has a lot more activity than I anticipated and the last few days were busy. Will endeavour to contribute more meaningfully D2.

Storm, what was your reasoning for voting HHH over lissi? You said you wanted to avoid a tie, but basically forced one by your vote (HHH naturally had to switch to lissi after your vote, making it 3 vs 3).
I was a modvote anyway. I had no idea of knowing the Hippo was town...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
"Posting in-thread during the Night will be allowed under the condition that said Player has already submitted their Night Actions (if any) and locked it in, meaning they cannot change their target after they post in-thread during the Night. If they haven't submitted an action but posted during the Night, I'll consider it as having no targets, or - if they have a Compulsive modifier - I'll pick a target randomly."

This is an interesting rule.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Posting in-thread during the Night will be allowed under the condition that said Player has already submitted their Night Actions (if any) and locked it in, meaning they cannot change their target after they post in-thread during the Night. If they haven't submitted an action but posted during the Night, I'll consider it as having no targets, or - if they have a Compulsive modifier - I'll pick a target randomly."

This is an interesting rule.
Indeed. Very interesting

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Sorry, I missed the vote. I was at a home track meet. I didnt have a chance at any point to check. I still wouldn't have voted for anyone either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom