• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I’m sorry, but I haven’t been paying attention to this game because the other game I’m in on a different site is an absolute headache and the most confusing thing I’ve done in a while. Ask Jamie or someone. You can lynch me, but I’m subbing out so theres not much of a point. I’m town.
The JoAT game seems significantly less active to me than the Bulba game you're in and you appear to be pretty active in this other thread, I feel like this game isn't a huge commitment by comparison.

You've got 209 posts in the Bulba thread and it appears to be the start of Day 2 and around 22 of them were from today's date.

I'm not asking you to make hundreds of posts in this game every day. I think half-assedly reading the thread and taking a mild stand or two on one of the few topics of discussion we've had today isn't a big ask when you're capable of making hundreds of posts in a much more complicated and active game even if it means having to make slightly less posts in the other game.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Nothing with numbers?
3 divided by 13 is .306
Normal mafia games tend to have 3 scum. So if there are 3 scum spots everyone has a 31% chance to roll scum.
The post has no substance that matters to me or indicates your alignment to me, but it does have numbers in it.

Some people think focusing on probability is a scum tell but I don't subscribe to that belief. It's notable that there are numbers, though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 1.6.
HangryHangryHippo (2) - Minish, Mint Elv
ExLight (2) - Storm, Princess Abigail
Mint Elv (1) - Rubik
Jamie (1) - HangryHangryHippo
OGSniper (1) - Ragnarokio
mastermind lissi (1) - Jamieisbored

Not voting (5) - DawningWinds, beryllium, mastermind lissi, OGSniper, DuskyBlue

A bit less than 45m remaining in the phase.

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@HangryHangryHippo - do you have any sort of self preservation claim or a desire to lynch any other player?

These wagons are so shallow that an active scum team could lynch anyone they want to right now.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Are you open to a D1 extension for the sake of the sub partaking in the day?
Since most players are still available, a single slot being inactive for now does won't require a drastic action like pausing the game or extending the phase.

Keep playing the game, and I'll look for someone in the meanwhile. Any help would be appreciated though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 1.7.
HangryHangryHippo (3) - Minish, Mint Elv, Storm
mastermind lissi (2) - Jamieisbored, Rubik
ExLight (1) - Princess Abigail
Jamie (1) - HangryHangryHippo
OGSniper (1) - Ragnarokio

Not voting (5) - DawningWinds, beryllium, mastermind lissi, OGSniper, DuskyBlue

25 minutes remaining in the phase.

Last edited: