• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

I think I got too comfortable in hell here with Cin Min and I agreeing a lot throughout this game. And if Numbers and Cin Min were scum together, I dare say I'd be psychologically torn though nowhere near as bad as Conflux Mafia made it for me in my history. Imagine being so taken in by Cin Min and being pinged, but lessened by Numbers to where I'm like, "Yeah, I can trust my waifu once again with my heart," the nerve to have that crushed.

So I'm there with you on Numbers. Cin Min has been a top town of mine minus my subtle paranoia that I kept under control.

Plus, with the way voting went D1 and D2, I can't rightly say that I'd place both Numbers and Cin Min as mafia together.

As for Funnygurl, complicated only because of feelings of empathy. I was ready to yeet, but people were like, "Hey, give the replacement a chance KoD. Not everyone can devote themselves to absorbing the entire thread and posting a lot ok?" Like, damn. Ok.

For shame.

Yo, Cin Min, you should help consolidate on voting on DW with us. Also, this trip to hell hasn't been bad at all.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rag, you're not town are you.

Or better yet, do you have objections to DW specifically?

I feel like i've heard a lot of animosity directed towards DW. Although they weren't a viable lynch candidate in the first two days its enough to make me feel hesitant about them. I'd feel more comfortable going with a player who i feel have been ignored or town-locked for most players, like you. You also played a big role in saving exlight day 1.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I can get behind a DW lynch. Their ISO turned out looking not too great to me. And I really think that KoD is town here, so would greatly prefer a DW lynch to him. I think 3 scum have to be in DW/Eli/Rag/FG so hitting within that group gives us the best odds to me. It's a 75% chance if I'm right with PoE, but if I'm wrong then we probably just lose today anyways because I think scum would be pretty deep in the town reads.

Vote: Dawning Winds

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I feel like i've heard a lot of animosity directed towards DW. Although they weren't a viable lynch candidate in the first two days its enough to make me feel hesitant about them. I'd feel more comfortable going with a player who i feel have been ignored or town-locked for most players, like you. You also played a big role in saving exlight day 1.

Tbf, that seems more scum motivated than I'd expected from you right now Rag. We shouldn't be looking for deepwolves in Mylo. That just makes our odds of hitting town even greater.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
MOD POST

Votecount:
3 DawningWinds - (15377, KingofDominaria, Morbid Minish)

2 KingofDominaria - (EliThePsycho, Ragnarokio)
1 EliThePsycho - (Funnygurl555)
1 ExLight - (Ragnarokio)

15 minutes remain until end of day.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Tbf, that seems more scum motivated than I'd expected from you right now Rag. We shouldn't be looking for deepwolves in Mylo. That just makes our odds of hitting town even greater.

it raises our odds of winning the game though, as i explained earlier. its important that the lynch we make today not only hits scum but also gives us strong information about the alignment of other players because we need to lynch scum multiple times consecutively to win.

With that said, my top lynch candidate is still exlight. I think KoD has a lower chance of flipping scum than some other players (like FG) but i think the extra information he'd give from a scum flip means his lynch is higher EV than FG's.

Ragnarokio

@ExLight don't forget to vote. throwing away the game because of inactivity would feel bad.

During D1 I kept switching between DW and Seanzie though, with Seanzie, it was to force him away from Numbers specifically. The CFD on KillJoy was my attempt at aiming for potential scum trying to skirt on by. After all, even you've said that scum have a hard time trying to come up with stuff (at some point). For me, given what KillJoy posted, I took that as him trying to skip on D1 despite so much that had been said.

Besides, this isn't Champs where Mwil self voted himself and got away with it.

Ragnarokio

I think your CFD on killjoy was a reasonably solid play. It also ended up saving exlight though, and so if either exlight or you flip scum the other looks bad because of it. Until one of you flips scum its basically NAI but it does affect the potential value one can extract from either of your lynches.

I can't reasonably think that Ex is scum here.

I mean it'd have to be a play on him acting upset over *maybe* getting lynched and have maybe some coordination from another scum fellow to pull off. Otherwise it's just a risk that may not pay off as opposed to backfiring with his lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom