• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Well since KillJoy came out in the lead due to people (Kreaal) being all over the place, eh. I wonder if that had something to do with Seanzie coming back to place a vote?
I think Seanzie coming back and placing a vote has more to do with it being close to 9 and Seanzie thinking Ex is town, and Killjoy being south of null.

that being said I'm fine chilling here even if I'm like 60% sure Killjoy is town

Ex may be scum and if so we can get him tomorrow but

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
is like 3 inactive players not bad enough for a host? if I die it saves them trouble
i'm not sure mikey is the kind of person who would want his players throwing the game on purpose for the sake of not inconveniencing him

I think Seanzie coming back and placing a vote has more to do with it being close to 9 and Seanzie thinking Ex is town, and Killjoy being south of null.
Notice how Sean doesn’t care and is just chilling.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
MOD POST

Killjoy has died.

You've almost forgotten. It's peaceful, really. You're ready to forget. What's the use? But then, you see a light, a tiny flame, flickering, in your mind's eye. It's getting brighter. Soon it hurts to look at, hurts to remember. You can't bear it any longer. You open your eyes and find yourself... somewhere? In front of you stands a woman in charred red robes holding a long, gnarled wooden staff. Her face is covered by a hood.

"It worked... Tell me, do you remember who you are?"

You are Killjoy, of Forossa.
Forossa once was a land known for its Lion Knights, ferocious fighters of savage repute. You are all that remains, and you are nothing of worth.

You are Hallowed; Vanilla Town.

You win when all threats to the town, Darkwraiths, are eliminated.

They were Vanilla Town.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in just under 24 hours, at 9:00 PM Central Time on Saturday, March 19.

To receive real-time discord updates on phase changes, join the discord server here:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
MOD POST

In the night...

You've almost forgotten. It's peaceful, really. You're ready to forget. What's the use? But then, you see a light, a tiny flame, flickering, in your mind's eye. It's getting brighter. Soon it hurts to look at, hurts to remember. You can't bear it any longer. You open your eyes and find yourself... somewhere? In front of you stands a woman in charred red robes holding a long, gnarled wooden staff. Her face is covered by a hood.

You are Seanzie, of Mirrah.
Mirrah is a war-torn land; because of the constant threat from neighboring kingdoms, you're intimate with the blade. However, you have no such weapon.

You are Hallowed; Vanilla Town.

Seanzie has died.

They were Vanilla Town.

The locket in your hand sways back and forth, all else forgotten. It's strangely familiar to you, but you can't quite place why. In fact, for months... years...? you've been searching for the purpose to the locket. Nothing else matters. But then you see it. The dawn of recognition, glowing dimly, in your mind's eye, rushing back to you until you see a brightness of the noonday sun. In the same moment, the world warps and rushes past you, twisting like the branches of a giant tree- no, it's a staff, not a branch. Albeit a gnarled wooden one. And the person holding it, a woman in charred red clothing, hooded and dark.

You are Kreaal, of Carim.
You serve Velka, the Raven, and your pale skin sets you apart as one who hails from this land. You are a special sort, indeed.

You are Chosen; a Hider.

Kreaal has died.

They were Hider.

IIT IS NOW DAY 2. DAY 2 ENDS IN 48 HOURS, AT 9:00 PM ON MONDAY, MARCH 19.
YOU MAY POST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom