• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Also, just because Kreaal kept up with it despite what I pointed out and now you're doing it Fext,

my focus isn't strictly on KillJoy because "activity". While activity is an aspect when compared to others (again: Seanzie, Cin Min, Ex), I'm also focused on the fact that KillJoy has neglected to act on the content present and, instead, has chosen to disengage completely rather than actively contribute, no matter how small given the time allotted, to a vote thereby allowing him to skate to the next day with no commitment to anything be it a player's lynch or otherwise.

That's worth elimming for.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
no because he didn't selfvote in pinky promise

that being said the only reason I can think of that isn't "he thinks it'll shake people off" that I can see scum!ex doing this (which is a super misguided thought to have lmao) is if he's a goon being run up against a PR

I'm fairly certain he's doing it because he's legitimately just upset. I think scum ex would be as frustrated as town ex here though, in the event that he felt the wagon built against him was unfair considering his irl circumstances.

yeah it's a joke about prior games

seanzie's my boy and I love him but he has definitely seen me get a bit upset lmao

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
yeah it's a joke about prior games

seanzie's my boy and I love him but he has definitely seen me get a bit upset lmao
do you agree with krael that seanzie makes overly aggressive reachy cases on day 1 regardless of alignment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom