• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Game Not Saved After Completion???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I JUST beat this game....merely, 20 minutes or so ago. I let the credits roll and it gets to the end of the credits where it says, "The End". And then nothing. It sat there for minutes doing nothing. I thought maybe it saved, so I went back to the Wii main menu. Apparently it did not save, and now I'm back to the last stretch of the Castle before the final battle. So what, I have to do my Gannon battle all over again??? I'm so confused!!! When can I save it after I've completed it??? I mean, I don't mind doing the battle again, since now I know how to beat him and learn from the mistakes I made the first time. But it is frustrating.

Can I get some help with this please. I don't know what happened!

Big Octo

=^)
Yep, that's the deal. Really though, there's nothing special to do after defeating Ganon, any side quests you wished to complete after can be done beforehand.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
You can never save after the final battle. In no Zelda game it is possible. Ive beat Twilight Princess 2 times, and when I load those files, its always before the final battle. Its okay, you know you beat it, thats all that matters! :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No Zelda game beside a select few (Minish Cap, Skyward, and TWW come to mind) allow you to save after defeating the final boss. The reasoning is because Link's adventure is finished in that particular outing.

^ Somehow I missed your comment.

I understand that. Even when I beat OoT and MM, there's record of me completing it in my system. I know that I beat it, but I'd like to see that total play time and whatnot. I'm the kind of person that when I complete something, it's completed. And with it only having been saved after the last time I saved and it's like I never beat the game, that's going to BUG ME TO NO END!!! It's like all that effort for nothing, you know?

Last edited:

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Most zelda games don't recognize that you beat the game except for a select few. It bugged me as well for a little while, but I got over it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom