• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Game Informer Scans

Are you pumped about the phrase "A Link to the Past, A Step to the Future"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So to compliment the huge list of info already leaked from the Game Informer magazine, the actual scans of the SS portion of the magazine have been put up.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/09/full-game-informer-scans-reveal/

There are some pretty awesome new screenshots in this issue, including several things we've never seen before. So even if you already memorized the list of info already, the images themselves are worth a look at these scans.

EDIT: One of the image captions caught my eye. Said that "Skyward Sword uses a beautiful visual filter where the farther in the background an area is, the more it appears as an impressionistic painting."

It's not anything we don't already really know, but something about that just really makes me happy.

EDIT2: A_LINK_IN_TIME graciously pointed out the cool little quote on the first page of the scans, hence the poll. Feel free to discuss that too.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Too prevent any confusion that may arise, the rectangular shield in the fifth scan from the top is not a new shield, as I found out earlier today. It's really the Iron Shield, which has been confirmed to appear in the game.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I just noticed that one of the pictures shows link in some desert environment, but his sword seems longer than normal. I assume that it's been upraged to some sort of "Long Sword Skyward Sword" version etc. Glad to see we can upgrade the sword as well! This shows how we upgrade it gradually until it's in a final, super sword, most probably the Master Sword.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I just noticed that one of the pictures shows link in some desert environment, but his sword seems longer than normal. I assume that it's been upraged to some sort of "Long Sword Skyward Sword" version etc. Glad to see we can upgrade the sword as well! This shows how we upgrade it gradually until it's in a final, super sword, most probably the Master Sword.

I really think that's just the camera angle...

vcdomith

Mad Artist
Anybody have seen that these Mogmas are saying that they saw "guys in red", we'll going to have more than one villain!, at least I think...

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Anybody have seen that these Mogmas are saying that they saw "guys in red", we'll going to have more than one villain!, at least I think...

Ghirahim already suggested that there are others with him, so that is definitely the case. I'm assuming these "guys in red" are each "dark interlopers". Also, this seems to suggest that they all wear the same types of cloaks. That diamond pattern. With that, I would think that takes out any kind of connection with Ghirahim and a sword theory.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I really think that's just the camera angle...

It could be the camera angle, but if you look at the indent of the sword, it doesn't end near the tip, the tip of the sword has been extended. Probably it's been upgraded. Also, in the footage with Mr. Miyamoto, when Link is using the bug net, the sheath on his back is blue and slightly longer.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
*JuicieJ*
So these "Dark Interlopers" are working at the same time, together to find Zelda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom