• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Game Breaking Bug Question

S

Smudley206

First off I want to say that a lot of websites have been saying you can go in any order on the sacred flame quests in any order. Well apparently you can't , because it's making me go water dragon , thunder dragon, and then fire dragon. I want ask if it will let me go to the fire dragon second, because I've completed the water dragon one and don't want to break my game by doing thunder dragon second. Also, if I can't do fire dragon second will doing thunder dragon second mess up my game?

MW7

I've actually heard of someone else experiencing this- luscher I think was the username of someone who posted in the help section asking why the Fire Dragon quest wouldn't start. You're definitely supposed to be able to do it in any order, but this must be some kind of glitch (or you might be doing something wrong- highly doubtful though since you've done the water dragon already).

Supposedly the glitch only occurs if you go back to talk to Golo the goron in the mines after finishing the Thunder Dragon. So if you're careful you can definitely do the thunder dragon in whatever order you want still. The details are on page two of the stickied thread- JamesBond007 posted the definitive answer from Nintendo here http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?26430-FYI-a-Game-Breaking-Glitch-Has-Been-Discovered/page2

Hopefully the Fire Dragon quest triggers after doing the other two. That's all you can hope for and good luck.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well I did that same order. Faron, Lanayru, Eldin. As long as you don't go to the Thunder Dragon first, you should be OK. But don't take any chances for this. After you get the Song of the Hero part from the Thunder Dragon,
DO NOT TALK TO THAT GORON YOU SAW IN THE CAVES EARLIER WITHOUT GETTING THE NEXT PART!

I only did that to help you remember. It's in a spoiler so that people's computers won't be slow.

Sacred Flames? I think you mean The Song of The Hero Quests, I don't mean to correct you, but I'm just making sure we're talking about the same thing. Anyway, if you do the thing for the thunder Dragon before the Water and Fire dragon, some area (I think) will not be accessible. Just make sure you do the water and fire dragon things first, and you should be alright.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You mean the song of the hero quest,you have to do the sacred flames the way the game says:Faron,Lanayru,Eldin
If you are talking about the song of the hero go to the dragons in this order:Fire,Thunder,Water
If you activate the glitch go to the wii shop channel and download the skyward sword save data update channel and follow the steps it tells you to do to fix the glitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom