• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

G4 Gameplay Video

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I was browsing through G4's video collection (*clearly* not entering Zelda into the search box), and I happened to come across an old gameplay video. This video features the soundtrack-exclusive "I Don't Want You No More", and features mainly the beginning part of the game. I'm not sure if the HUD was clipped out, but it was an early first look at the final product of Twilight Princess. It was obviously the Wii version by the fairy on screen, however, you can tell they weren't using it.

So, how do you think of this video? Interesting first look at the final product. Plus, did they either take out the HUD or clip it out?

Plus, is it me, or did the scene from 00:40 not exist in the complete product?

I prefer the original Twilight Princess trailer much more to this one. This is more or less what plays when you don't press 'Start' ( after letting the beginning scene play, like the additional movie in Ocarina of Time showing Ganondorf ).

I do like the music from the trailer, though. But I think it would be more interesting if they showed more of Hryule field and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom