• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Fused Shadows

There is nothing to suggest so. There is no connection between the Interlopers and the Gerudo. The Dark Interlopers are the same species as the Twili. And Ganon refers the Twili as a race in a way suggesting that he is not apart of them. The only connection is that the Twili wanted the triforce, but pretty much everybody wants the triforce!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I think that the interlopers were only there to explain the story that was being told at the time. I don't think that Ganondorf had any connection at all to them. If that was the case, I think that maybe one would look somewhat similar to Ganondorf, and not Link.

flaming pickle

SPUDOW!!!
yeah, but there is proof that ganondorf was in a band of theives that knew magic. The gerudo didn't know magic, so I just assumed that ganondorf was one of the interlopers.

Also, ganondorf was caught and put in the twighlight realm after killing the sage of water. I don't know about the thieves, but they could have been the first twili.

Deity

Weren't the interlopers fairly ancient? Like before Ganondorf's time?

There really doesn't seem to be much about Ganondorf that is interloper-like. Other than the fact that he has magic, but its Hyrule, theres a lot of things/people that have magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom