• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Funny Things Happening to You or Funny Mistakes You Made in the Game

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So did someone have something funny happening to them? I remember I was playing HM and I was chasing some maiamais. I saw I had three left in the area of the Dark Palace. So I travelled to Lorule and used the broom to get me there. I saw the guards and was like why are they still there? They should be gone by now or is this a glitch? So I went inside the Dark Palace and went to the boss door. I saw it was dark and I lit those two torches and guess what...THE BOSS SHOWED UP!! I facepalmed and realized I forgot to beat the dungeon's boss! After I got the Master Ore I went outside the DP and completely forgot about the boss. I kept on saying HOW COULD I FORGET THAT FREAKING BOSS?!
So yeah pretty stupid but also funny :P So what about you? Don't be shy :P

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
So did someone have something funny happening to them? I remember I was playing HM and I was chasing some maiamais. I saw I had three left in the area of the Dark Palace. So I travelled to Lorule and used the broom to get me there. I saw the guards and was like why are they still there? They should be gone by now or is this a glitch? So I went inside the Dark Palace and went to the boss door. I saw it was dark and I lit those two torches and guess what...THE BOSS SHOWED UP!! I facepalmed and realized I forgot to beat the dungeon's boss! After I got the Master Ore I went outside the DP and completely forgot about the boss. I kept on saying HOW COULD I FORGET THAT FREAKING BOSS?!
So yeah pretty stupid but also funny :P So what about you? Don't be shy :P
I once did that i was playing oracle of seasons and i couldnt beat a boss forgot which one so i went and did some sidr quests and when i was done with everything i couldve possibly done before the boss i could not figure out where i had to go next then i realized i forgot an essence and i felt so dumb but i dont have a link between worlds (yet) so i havnt done anything dumb in that game:sahasrahla:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Going through all the trouble to reach the ore mine and head over to Lorule. I saw the open bridge with a pole sticking up and used the hookshot to go across it to investigate, only to realize I was back at the beginning of the mountain section with no way of getting back. Never before been so grateful that I saved before I did that stupid, stupid move.

Also when I went to find that heart piece on the secluded island right next to the Tower, I realized on my way back that getting back down would be a lot more challenging than I thought. Every time I exited the moving/rotating wall, I would fall down into the abyss instead of standing on the ledge that would take me back down. It took many attempts of jumping onto the top of that moving/rotating ledge before I managed to get down safely and continue with the game... next time I'm gonna make sure I get that heart piece before I even go to the Ice Palace.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My first and most embarrassing mistake was (brace yourselves) dying to Yuga... yeah and it was the first battle, the first boss in the game etcetera etcetera.

Basically I completely forgot I had the Bow and I thought the only way to beat him was to simply use my sword. However, this means you take considerable damage as it's incredibly hard to dodge his attacks to actually get close. After I died I realised my stupidity and came to the revelation that, duh, I can use my Bow. Second encounter I beat him in like 30 seconds with no damage taken, lol.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Not realizing until playing the game in Hero Mode, that the broom is still available after the witch has been taken *headdesk* I actually played through the whole first game without warping after the witch had been kidnapped... Then when I was warping to Kakariko village after getting the final pendant before going into the Lost Woods, I was puzzled when only the broom showed up without the witch - and I then wondered if maybe it would still be able to warp after doing Hyrule Castle... and then I realized I could even warp in Lorule, lol! Been really enjoying warping in Lorule, made it so much easier to go on the Maiamai hunt, lol

I somehow managed to chase a Moblin up a tree. I really wish I got a picture of it, because it was such a strange glitch. He was just, like, chilling up there and I had no clue how he ended up there. xD Oh, and the fact that I didn't get the pegasus boots until after beating the game because I had no frutigering clue how to get them...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I cheated on the side quest where you were supposed to run across Hyrule or something like that and just used the witch's broom. Although, they didn't buy it :(

And after I finished getting all the Maiamais, I started hearing them in my room. That was annoying.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, uh... This happened while I was in the Treacherous Tower:

[video=youtube;5wlvGG07myE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wlvGG07myE[/video]

n64

Yeah, for some reason, I was stumped on how to get into the House of Gales. It's kind of embarrassing, as I can usually discover how to get in easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom