• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Moments in Pokemon Games

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Which parts of Pokemon do you remember as being particularly funny? Any of the characters or dialogue?

S

SkullduggeryKid

I always loved the parts in the Sinnoh games where your rival bumps into you with a THUDDDDDD!

“Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It’s like my Rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas.”

tumblr_li0wsvjWGf1qbrj6ao1_500.jpg

haha in emerald once you've beaten the Champion, May barges in and she's all like 'oh i have some good tips if you wanna beat the elite four... wait... did you beat them already???'

N

nintendofan2014

I recently found out that Bugsy is actually a guy. I always thought he was a girl until yesterday.

In POKEMON ADVANCED BATTLE WHEN TEAM ROCKET GIVE THE GANG XTRA COLD SHAKES THAT GIVE THEM BRAIN FREEZE. THEN TEAM ROCKET TAKE THEIR POKEMON AND RUN AWAY, WHILE LINK IS HOLDING HIS HEAD WITH HIS CROSS EYED ANIME EXPRESSION SAYING, "HEY GET BACK HERE."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
was also going to post Professor Oak but Pinhead beat me to it.

some of the things people say before/after battles can be amusing if you have a messed up mind (like i do):

Girl in Rock Tunnell: "don't try anything funny in the dark"
Hiker: "I like feisty kids like you"
Juggler: "dropped my balls"

and the grossest of all:
A boy with his sister before a double battle: "my sister doesn't get much exercise so I made her come"

That awkward moment in SoulSilver/Heartgold when you're dressed up as a Rocket grunt and Silver/your rival comes out of nowhere and forces you to change clothes.

Whenever I get to that scene, I imagine he's actually like, trying to take your clothes off. *shot* I'm so sick minded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom