• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fungal Spores What Are They For?

I don't think there's a lot of use speculating on this. We know it's a bottled item. We know bottled items often heal. We also know that this game has an upgrade system that involves collecting items to upgrade equipment, and I'd be surprised if this didn't extend to consumable items as well. We can't be sure of the exact function of the Fungal Spores, but it's clearly something pretty straightforward and basic for the game, and I can pretty much guarantee it has nothing to do with the plot.

I don't really think it's to regain health because there are too many mushrooms to collect from, it would make the game too easy, you probably have much less bottles at that point in the game than in the video, but even then there are so many it's like an unlimited source.
The dungeon in the video is the Sky Temple, and is the first dungeon of the game. You'll have only one bottle, if any, by that point in the game. The demos had tons of hearts and bottles just to make it easy for the people demoing the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom