• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun Things to Do in SS when You're Bored

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Oh, there are remlits all around Skyloft. And they do fly. I saw a night-one take off randomly from the ground once. When you toss them off the edge of the island, they don't fly up right away, it takes a few seconds. Turn around, step away from the edge, then look back and you'll see a flying kitty! They do it with their ears, like Dumbo.

Oh, and hitting a remlit at night, picking it up and tossing it off the edge - will result in a remlit that will fly up and immediately come after you.

I like playing with the remlits like I enjoyed playing with the cats and puppies in Twilight Princess - just, CUTE ANIMALS, wanna cuddle and play! Yes, I'm like this in real life, too, when I'm around cats and dogs.

G

Goddess' Harp

my favorite part about skyloft is you can scare citizens with the beetle, bombs, and gust bellows.and you can annoy the lunch lady.The remlit is so cute it sounds like a kitten,but at night its a demon.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
You could throw a Remlit off the edge and watch him fly back up with his gigantic ears! Or you could do what I do when I am bored in SS, and that is go treasure hunting or bird hunting. When I go bird hunting I usually go to Faron and find spots with the birds and aim for the blue birds, because they are more difficult to find. Add a corny Steve Irwin accent in there and you are set for awhile of non-boredom!

Fig

The Altruist
If your bored, go to the Statue of the Goddess (before it falls to the surface) during the day. Turn to your left with your grappling clawshots and you will see a place to latch on. Go to the other side of the wall. There would be a patch of flowers with five remlits sleeping within the area. Get near them and they will wake up. If you have the harp, take it out and play any rythem you like and they will start to bop their heads very gently and slowly. They look so adorable!:)

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
If your bored, go to the Statue of the Goddess (before it falls to the surface) during the day. Turn to your left with your grappling clawshots and you will see a place to latch on. Go to the other side of the wall. There would be a patch of flowers with five remlits sleeping within the area. Get near them and they will wake up. If you have the harp, take it out and play any rythem you like and they will start to bop their heads very gently and slowly. They look so adorable!:)

Are you kidding me? OMG that's not fair! I already dropped the statue to squish Demise! =(

At night, go to the top of the Academy and find the chimney. Use the Clawshots to get yourself above it, then drop down. You'll find a grate on the floor and you can look down to see...something very disturbing...crawl through the hole filled with rupees and you'll eventually get into Zelda's room. You are now allowed to look through all her personal belongings. Just snoop around, you'll find that there are 2 surprises in the room. :brow:

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Try having Groose fling you to various locations.

Also, try asking Fi about various characters and enemies. With characters you'll learn about them, and see cool things. With enemies you'll see cool things, new strategies, and your record against them. Fi especially says funny things when asked about the item check girl after she falls in love with you. Bosses are interesting to ask about too.

Hero of Wheels

The Link of the Present
I didn't know Groose could fling you again after the Water Dragon's song quest. I should mess with that.

I like to freak out my friends with the Gaepora-in-the-bath easter egg. I swear sometimes I'm the only one who knows about that.

J

jaiv

Thunder Dragons Lightning Round
Trying to fly the Beetle to see the Triforce
Killing Bugs

Also can Groose still fling you if you've beaten Demise?

Throwing Cats off the side of Skyloft because they are really freakin' annoying. I hate those little cute fuzz balls.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I love to destroy the kitty cat. I take out my sword and slice him for ever. then, when i realize its not working, he runs away and curls up in a ball. then i pick him up and throw him into the waterfall, realize he's swimming through it, jump in and automatically get swept away by the super strong current. Then I keep going with the story.:D

H

Hero of Winds11

You can:
go to the antque lady's house with no rupees and break her antiques
go to the lumpy pumpkin and throw a pumpkin off of it and dive after the pumpkin while saying I'LL SAVE YOU PUMPKIN! when the pumpkin dissapers into the clouds call your loftwing
also while your going those speed rocks jump off your loftwing

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
I just walk around and look for secrets. Sometimes I find little side quests in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom