• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fun Places to Use the Beetle!

Feral

The Drifter
I like using it to chase bokoblins out of activated timeshift area so they kill themselves. :lol:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
The Beetle is now my favorite item in any Zelda game, although not until it's upgraded to at least the Hook Beetle. I could have fun with it in an empty room. Dropping bombs on enemies is one of the best concepts in any Zelda game. Whenever I enter a new room in a dungeon, unless it's a really small room, my first reaction is to use the Beetle and take a good look around.

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
My cousin was watching me bomb the Hroks in the desert Every time i hit them, He'd say Hey!You just head boomed that bird! > . > And if you hit them in the back when their on their tree,It looks like you knocked them out but i think they just lean forward to fly..... something check for me..

In the room in the skykeep that had all those bokoblins and stalfos, I'd hide in a corner were the archers couldn't get me, waited for the bokoblins and stalfos to come at me and I'd finish them off with my sword. Then I'd send the beetle to suicide bomb the archers :)

There are alot of places in "the land below" to use the beetle to find rupees. I found 5 silver rupees (total of 500 rupees) at the pirates stronghold in lanayru in the skulls nose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom